Chapt 11

Double update because its exams and I DONT WANNA STUDY.

Im not an exoL but yeah

(yoongi)

Yoongi's eyes opened to a familiar white and green painted room. The smell of antiseptic that stuffed up his nose was way too familiar.

He sighed. There was nothing he hated more than hospitals. Nothing.

Yet here he was again like the numerous times in the past few months.

"He fainted due to shock and pain. When you punched him, you broke one of his ribs and that punctured his lungs." He heard an accusing female voice say with exasperation.

She was met with utter silence. "The rib that you broke was already fragile due to some previous acci-"

Yoongi whimpered in order to get the nurse's attention and stop her from spewing all his problems to the asshole who had punched him.

It worked. The next thing he knew, the nurse was checking Yoongi and asking him where it pained and blah blah blah. Yoongi meanwhile ignored the jerk standing by the edge of the bed staring at the blankets.

He was so used to the routine that the answers were out of his mouth before the nurse even finished asking it. So when the nurse asked, "So any other disorders or illness that I should know about?"

"Epilepsy, Depression and Insomnia, but I don't take sleeping pills." He replied automatically.

Suddenly the stranger's face whipped towards him. Their eyes locked and yoongi swore that he found a kernel of guilt in those onyx eyes.

It was that all consuming guilt in the strangers eyes and most of all that understanding, like he knew how it was to live as an insomniac that made him pause for a second when the nurse pointed at the stranger and asked, "Do you want to press any charges against this man?"

Suddenly Yoongi wondered why the stranger was at that park at midnight, why exactly had the stranger threaded his fingers through his hair while he was crying in his sleep. Maybe there was some good in the stranger, maybe he was just too defensive of his secret place.

Yoongi didn't find it in himself to raise his voice at the other. He couldn't. He couldn't let that kernel of good in that other person wink out because of him, despite of what the stranger had done to Yoongi. He could forgive. He was willing to give another chance to the stranger seeing that the stranger had admitted to punching and hospitalized him and was currently looking down on the blankets waiting for Yoongi to say yes.

"No." Yoongi finally said and the nurse and stranger's mouth parted in surprise as his eyes shot to Yoongi's.

The nurse started to protest but Yoongi shook his head sternly and quietly asked them to leave him alone.

The nurse let out an annoyed huff and walked out. Meanwhile the stranger moved towards Yoongi with puzzled eyes.

"Why would you do that?" He asked.

"Because I felt that, someone who stroked my hair while I cried in my sleep couldn't be all that bad." Yoongi replied quietly.

The black haired male just raised his eyebrows and scoffed.

"Even after I punched you and broke your rib?" He asked inredouscly.

"You admitted to it. You felt guilty."

"You are annoying." The stranger said.

"Does it look like I care?" Yoongi replied, raising an eyebrow.

The stranger smirked. As horsey looking as he was, the stranger was handsome, Yoongi realized.

"I'm sorry. You can come to the park to sleep whenever you want." The stranger said as if sensing how comforting the place was to him.

Yoongi smiled softly at the stranger as he avoided Yoongi's eyes.

"The name is Min Yoongi." Yoongi offered.

"Just don't let me see you when you visit my place and we will be fine." The stranger said walking out the door.

"Hoseok. Jung Hoseok." Said the stranger curtly, as he walked out the door shutting the door quietly.

Hoseok.

It fits him perfectly, Yoongi thought.

********************************************************************