Chapt 53

next update coming soon!

Yoongi.

"Kim seokjin" The man whispers.

A name is it all it takes for Yoongi to fall back into the labyrinth of emotions that were kept at bay with Hoseok's presence.

Yoongi's free hand suddenly shoots out and is immidealty met with Hoseok's warm and soft hands. He intertwines their fingers together, calming his heartbeat while reminding himself of Hoseok's warmth as the other rubs circles into his back.

"Its Min Yoongi." Yoongi gasps out, trying his best to not let his voice wobble with guilt.

A soft breath on the other side.

"We haven't really speaked about after that have we?" Seokjin says, his voice strained.

"No." Yoongi whispers as the black haired girl causing all his problems flash in his mind.

"I want to, I want to talk to you, Yoongi-ssi."

Yoongi doesn't answer, guilt ripping apart the tight chest of memories and emotions inside him.

"Please." The man on the other end whispers and Yoongi doesn't know that hes crying until Hoseok's finger's are rubbing gently against his cheeks, trying to wipe the tear tracks away.

"Okay." Yoongi clenches Hoseok's fingers to the point of pain but to Hoseok's credit, he doesn't yell out in pain or take his hand away.

That makes the tears falls harder.

Yoongi wonders how long it is before Hoseok is ripped away from him like her.

"Seoul café, 8pm." Jin says and Yoongi finds himself nodding.

"Please come Yoongi-ssi." The older man says almost desperately and Yoongi has to refrain himself from searching for his lighter to burn some new paintings into his skin again.

"I need to talk to you. I cant keep it any longer. Please."

"Yeah." Yoongi croaks out wondering whether finally he would be able to confront that part of himself...

 "I will come."

_______________________________

THERES AN SMTOWN CONCERT IN MY CITY AND GUESS WHO CANT GO ?

THATS RIGHT, ME!

THERES EXO, REDVELVET, NCT, SHINEE AND PROBS ALL THE BANDS UNDER SM AND IM SITTING HERE LIKE A POTATO COZ I BROKE.

I'm sad. It was today. They were even uploading pics of dubai mall and everything and im just sitting here staring out of the window coz im not allowed to go. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyways I'll be saving up for BTS (if they even come, I hope they come) AND IF I CANT GO THEN I'LL BE FUCKING THROWING HANDS