Prologue: An new hero rises

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers, here is the prologue to this story. If you have suggestions, let me know,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"It was a peaceful afternoon and one family was having a fun day as they play outside. A loving couple of three kids was outside and the two youngest was playing around and they run into the forest. Then as they make it to the lake they see something floating in the water and it gets stuck on a branch, the kids then goes to their mom and dad to tell them.......

Annie/Eliza: "Mommy, Daddy."

Charles: "What is it?"

Annie: "There's something in the water. We don't know what it is."

Deborah: "Should we go see?"

Charles: "Sure. Let's go."

.........they go see what their daughters are pointing at and they see something metal floating and the dad grabs it and takes it on land, then he sees that something could be inside it........

Charles: "I think something is inside it."

........he removes the locks and he opens it and to his and his family's surprise, is a baby........

Baby (Y/N): *crying*

Deborah: *gasps*

.......he picks up the baby and he cradles it and he calms it down.........

Charles: *shushing* "It's okay, it's okay."

Baby (Y/N): *stops crying and looks at him*

Deborah: "Honey, we can't leave him here."

Charles: "But, where did he come from?"

Deborah: "He probably was floating down the river. But, why would a baby be floating down a river in a metal basket?"

Charles: "I think he was abandoned, or something happened to his family where they had to keep him safe and let someone takes care of him. *looks to see a necklace with a wolf head and he sees a name* (Y/N) (L/N)."

Deborah: "Is that his name?"

Charles: "I thinks so. I think this is for him, I think his family wanted to keep him safe. Let's get this thing outta here."

........they push the thing in the water and they head back home with (Y/N). They decided to take care of him and they did and they enjoyed having him around........

9 years later

.........(Y/N) was looking outside his window and he hears the beautiful sound of birds and other animals, he didn't know why he can hear that, but he like the sound. Then he hears a knock and his adoptive father walks in........

Charles: "Hey (Y/N). You okay?"

(Y/N): "Yeah. Just enjoying the view outside."

Charles: "Yeah, it is beautiful. We actually got the most beautiful house ever."

(Y/N): "Yeah."

Charles: "Hey, *pulls out necklace* this was with you when we found you. I wanted to wait for the right time to give it to you. So, here."

..........he looks at the necklace and it's the one that Charles found when (Y/N) was a baby. And he puts it on and he looks at it...........

(Y/N): "Thanks dad."