Chapter 27: A Long Reunion

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 27 of this story and if you read the title of this chapter, then you should probably know what's gonna happen in this chapter,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Team RWBY P.O.V

"Team RWBY arrived at the village and they saw everyone else and they walked in the village, they started searching for Lucas Miller and they split up and searched the village for him. Then Weiss turned a corner and she noticed the guy who matched the description of Lucas, then she snuck towards him and she tapped his shoulder and he turned around........

????: "Yes. Can I help you?"

Weiss: "Are you Lucas Miller by any chance?"

.........Blake watched on the roof and the guys eyes widen and he reached for something and he threw it on the ground and it was a flash bang and he ran off. Blake followed him and Yang was running and the guy turned a corner and Nora appeared beside Yang and they both tackled him into a wall.........

3rd P.O.V

..........Yang and Nora tackled the guy into a wall and the others gather around and he gets held down by Yang and Nora........

Lucas: "What do you girls want?"

Cinder: "You're gonna listen very, very carefully. You better answer us. The Fangs of Justice, you work for them."

Lucas: "I'll said it once, and I'll say it again. I have no association with that faction, there's no such thing named that."

Blake: "They're known for disappearing without a trace, and after you were interrogated you disappeared."

Lucas: (Shit.)

Yang: "Now we have a question."

...........before they could ask an explosion was heard and they looked to see White Fang robbing a dust store and they ran in and fight them, Lucas gets up and as he does he sees something on a roof and one stops and does a hand sign and he smiles and he brings out a mask created by the Fangs of Justice..........

Lucas: "The battle starts here."

..........then White Fang soldiers were chased by everyone and they saw more soldiers and they got in fighting stance and then some footsteps was heard and they saw Adam Tarus, but he had a different arm and his right eye was covered and the mask resembles the eye..........

Adam: "Well, look who it is."

Blake: "Adam."

Adam: "Yeah. I'm like this now, because of the Werewolf Faunus. I'm like this. *looks at Cinder* And you, betraying your master for him."

Cinder: "I'm done with Salem, I don't need her anymore."

..........then two more guys appeared and Cinder and Emerald recognized them as Tyrian and Hazel.........

Hazel: "Is that so? Then we can do whatever we want to kill you."

Tyrian: "This is going to be fun."

..........they get in fighting stance and then at a building a certain someone was watching in the distance and he jumped from roof to roof, then the soldiers charge at them and they knew they were outnumbered, but then from outta nowhere a shadow appeared and did a shockwave attack and pushed the soldiers back and everyone was confused, until the smoke cleared and Adam gets angry.......