Chapter 1: Meeting the girls

(A/N: Well my fellow readers, here is chapter 1 of this story. And if you have suggestions, let me know in comments or private messaging,

Note: (H/S) means Hairstyle.

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Ruby P.O.V

"It was Friday at Beacon Academy, and for a team of four girls names Team RWBY they was getting ready for the day and they went through classes and when it was lunchtime everyone was sitting down and Jaune was looking at his scroll shocked on something........

Ruby: "Hey Jaune. You seemed shocked. What is it?"

Jaune: "This news story. The White Fang was robbing a dust store last night, but they was immediately stopped by this random person."

Yang: "Who?"

Jaune: "I don't know, look at this video."

........they look at the video and they see someone fighting the White Fang and they see him throw one out the window........

Ruby: "Wow."

Weiss: "How did he do all that?"

Pyrrha: "I think he must be a skilled fighter, no one takes out the White Fang that fast."

Blake: "But, we never seen his face. He was too quick."

Weiss: "Well whoever he is, he deserves a thanks for stopping a dust robbery."

.........then the intercom came on and it was told that Team RWBY was to go to Ozpin's office and they got up and arrived there, and they sit down and Ozpin turns around.......

Ozpin: "Hello girls."

Ruby: "So, you need us?"

Ozpin: "Yes. I believe you heard of the events form last night."

Blake: "You mean the dust robbery that was stopped?"

Ozpin: "Yes. Did you happen to see the young man that fought them?"

Weiss: "We didn't see his face in the video, why is he important?"

Ozpin: "Yes. His name is (Y/N) (L/N). It appears he is someone special that I want him to join Beacon. So, you girls must go to Vale and find him."

Ruby: "What makes you think he's in Vale?"

Ozpin: "I just know."

.........they then walk out and they head to Vale to find him and they knew it was gonna be an all night job..........

Weiss: "So, we're gonna look for a guy that stopped a dust robbery?"

Blake: "Pretty much."

Weiss: "But, we never seen his face. How are we gonna find him?"

Ruby: "Walk around the city, and if there's a dust robbery happening. He'll show up."

Yang: "That's a good idea."

(Y/N) P.O.V

.........(Y/N) was sneaking his way through a White Fang factory and he follows them he sees there is ways to sneak in, so he decides to go through the roof and he sees that it's much more darker and no one can see him and as he enters the darkness he sees Roman Torchwick with Adam Tarus and he overhears their conversation.........

Adam: "I can't believe this. Our best soldiers beaten by some random person."

Roman: "Calm down Tarus, whoever that was will not be lucky next time."