Chapter 17: The Ninth Mate (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 17 of this story and in this chapter you should definitely know who's in this lemon and there are only acouple more, and in this one there is a small lemon in this chapter,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"(Y/N) was relaxing in his dorm after what happened yesterday with Cinder and when he met her and Emerald he got a vibe not to trust them, but he thought it was his instincts. Then (Y/N) was walking through the hall and he was gonna pass a janitors closet, then as he does he hears moaning and he looks to see Blake sitting in a chair rubbing her area and one of her breasts and he was shocked.......

Blake: "Oh god, (Y/N) has me completely addicted. I can't stop thinking about him.........oh I want him so bad again."

..........then (Y/N) was gonna walk off until he thought that he can't leave Blake like that, so he sneaks in and he comes from behind her and he turns her head and he kisses her, Blake was shocked until she looked to see (Y/N) and she goes with it, then (Y/N) starts groping Blake's breasts and she moans at the feeling........

Blake: "You sneaky wolf, you got me. *moans* Your hands are amazing like I remember."

........then (Y/N) felt his member getting hard and Blake noticed this and she rubbed him through his pants and (Y/N) groans, then Blake unzips it and it springs out, then she licks the tip and starts sucking on it. Then (Y/N) groans at the feeling and then Blake sits up and she backs up on a box and (Y/N) lifts her leg and he places his member at her opening and he places his member inside her and she moans at the feeling, then (Y/N) moved at medium speed and Blake moans at the feeling, then Blake wraps her arms around his neck and (Y/N) continued thrusting inside her.........

Blake: "Oh god (Y/N), this feels so * moans* good still. You're still *moans* amazing. I love you."

(Y/N): "I love you too."

........then they start making out and Blake moans in the kiss, then (Y/N) lifts up her other leg and he continues thrusting inside her, then she wraps her legs around his waist and (Y/N) increases his speed and Blake couldn't think straight as (Y/N) was thrusting inside her........

Emerald P.O.V

.........Emerald was mad that Cinder beat her to (Y/N), but she was still determined to get her turn with him, as she was walking down the hall she hears moaning and she looks in a janitors closet to see (Y/N) having sex with Blake. Emerald was shocked seeing it, but she was blushing and she started getting wet at what she was seeing........

(Y/N): "Blake, I'm gonna cum."

Blake: "Cum inside me, don't pull out."

........(Y/N) increases his speed and after acouple more thrust he releases his seed inside her and Blake moans at the feeling, then (Y/N) takes his member out and his seed leaks outta her, and Emerald was shocked. Then (Y/N) and Blake makes out, and after that Emerald walks off and that determination striked her again and she walks to (Y/N)'s dorm and she walks in and closes it and waits for (Y/N)........

Emerald: "Well, it looks like (Y/N) will be lucky again. Cause it's my turn."

(Y/N) P.O.V

.........after what happened with Blake, (Y/N) went back to his dorm to avoid more run-ins with other girls and he arrives and he walks in and as he does he closes the door and he was then tackled into it and he sees Emerald staring at him eye to eye.......