Chapter 7: The beast unleashed

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 7 of this story and in this chapter the debut of Wolf's Rage is happening,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"As (Y/N) was unconscious after that explosion he wakes up and feels the pain not there and he hears something from miles away..........

White Fang soldier 1 'echoing': "So, these are the girls that Roman wants to get rid of?"

White Fang soldier 3 'echoing': "Yeah. He's gonna like this, I know for certain he's gonna kill them."

.........(Y/N)'s eyes shot open and he tried to get up, but he still felt dizzy, then as it was getting night he felt a certain rage that made his aura go all the way past the level and his eyes changed color to red and they was beast like, then he howls in the air. And he hears rustling and he hides in the trees and he sees two White Fang soldiers going to his direction and with his eyes changed his vision changes and he sees their hearts and veins in their bodies and you moved and made some rustling sound and they look......

White Fang soldier 1: "What was that? Who was that?"

White Fang soldier 2: "I don't know, it was fast."

.........they investigate and (Y/N) jumps down and runs to one and he kicks him knocking him out and then he knocks out the second guy and he howls in the air and he makes his way to the White Fang base and he sees a White Fang infantry patrolling and (Y/N) rushes in and attacks them.........

White Fang soldier 5: "Contact."

........they start firing and they didn't know where (Y/N) was, but one at a time he knocked them out and as he moved to the last one, he goes to the base and he jumps over the wall. Then he goes to the base and he looks in and sees Team RWBY in a cage and he sees Roman Torchwick order two White Fang soldiers to get Ruby and Weiss, then he jumps through the window and he attacks the two guards and he lands on the ground........

Roman: "You."

Yang: "(Y/N)."

Blake: "You're okay."

Roman: "Get him."

........two soldiers walk up to him only to stop in fear as his (H/C) hair changed to a Dark Crimson and his Faunus parts showed and everyone in the White Fang was shocked, then as his aura showed on his body he lets out a howl and everyone was scared........

Roman: "That howl.........it was him."

White Fang soldier 8: "He's.......a......a...a Werewolf."

........and he puts his weapon in sword mode and he rushes at the soldiers getting ready to fight.......

3rd P.O.V

(A/N: Battle music starts here.)

..........one White Fang soldier runs up to him, only for (Y/N) to jump up grab his head and slammed him on a crate knocking him out, then he attacks more soldiers and he delivers a kick that sends him flying. Then he lands behind a soldier and grabs his foot and uses him as a weapon at knocking soldiers back and he throws the soldier in a group knocking them down. Then (Y/N) jumps to two of them and knocks them down and punches them in the face breaking their masks and knocking them out...........