Chapter 16: The Eighth Mate (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 16 of this story and in this chapter will be two lemons, a short one and the main one of this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Cinder P.O.V

"Ever since Cinder has found out about (Y/N) being in heat she was thinking of ways of trying to sneak in his dorm and have her way, but she was a little nervous cause this is a first for her and she still wanted to do what she wanted. Then she was walking down the hall and she hears some kind of moaning and it came from the supply closet and she takes a peek and sees (Y/N) having sex with one of the girls of Team RWBY.......

(Y/N): "Oh god, Yang."

Yang: "Oh (Y/N), this still *moans* feels so good. You're still a....a.....*moans* amazing. I love you, I love you."

..........(Y/N) then makes out with Yang and he still is thrusting inside her and his speed was increasing, then as Cinder watched her body started to get hot and she slowly started rubbing herself as she watches. Then (Y/N) sits on a chair as Yang sits on his lap and she bounces on him and she was moaning frequently, then (Y/N) sucks on one of her breasts, and as Cinder kept watching she was imagining herself doing with him.......

Cinder: (The way she's enjoying it, it's amazing. My body is feeling so hot.)

(Y/N): "Yang, I'm gonna cum."

Yang: "Cum inside me."

.........then he releases his seed inside her and Cinder's eyes widen at how he came so much, and as he takes his member outta her it leaks out and they have a heated make out session, then Cinder realized what she was doing and she walks down the hall away from the supply closet and she was breathing hard after witnessing what she just saw........

Cinder: (What I saw, and what I felt when watching. I could've lost control, but he's just so handsome. I want him already.)

.........then Cinder decided to sneak in his dorm and wait for him, she goes in and she goes in the closet and hides, then she hears the door open and she knew he was already in there. Then she hears bed creaking and she sees (Y/N) in bed and she decides to take the advantage and she goes under his covers and slowly goes to his area, then she starts rubbing him.......

(Y/N) P.O.V

........after what happened with Yang earlier (Y/N) went to sleep already and it was dawn and slowly getting night, then as he was going to sleep he feels rubbing on his area and he groans at the feeling, he suspected it was one of the girls he did it with. But, as soon as he lifts the covers unexpected to him was Cinder........

(Y/N): "Cinder? What the hell are you doing here?"

Cinder: "Oh you're awake."

(Y/N): "Cinder, what're you doing? Why are you in my dorm?"

Cinder: "I know what you are (Y/N). The first ever Werewolf Faunus, and I know all about your heat."

........then she pulls down his shorts and his member instantly springs up and her eyes widen........

Cinder: "So big."

.........then she licks the tip of his member and he groans at the feeling, then she starts sucking on it and the feeling made him lose himself and his Werewolf side kicks in and he places his hand on her head, but doesn't force it down and he enjoys the feeling. Then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching........