Chapter 5: Past Revelation

(A/N: Well my fellow readers, here is chapter 5 of this story and in this one, the parents point of view is in this chapter and will be in another chapter, and if you have suggestions let me know,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Team RWBY P.O.V

"Team RWBY was in Ozpin's office explaining what was with (Y/N) and what Ozpin told them that he's the first ever Werewolf Faunus they was shocked........

RWBY: "Werewolf Faunus."

Ozpin: "That's correct."

Yang: "Wait, wait, wait. How's that even possible?"

Weiss: "That's scientifically impossible, but not anymore."

Ozpin: "Like I said, it was his father's semblance and his mother being a Faunus. His father's semblance gets passed on to anyone in his family. And with his mother being a Wolf Faunus, the semblance evolved him."

Ruby: "Wow."

Blake: "Who's his mom and dad?"

Ozpin: "Zane (L/N) and  Helena Ryver."

Blake: *eyes widen* "Helena Ryver."

Ruby: "Something wrong Blake?"

Blake: "Helena Ryver was a member of the White Fang."

Weiss: "What?"

Blake: "But, she wasn't a soldier."

Ozpin: "That's correct Miss Belladonna."

Yang: "She wasn't a soldier?"

Weiss: "She was one of the other part of the White Fang?"

Blake: "Yes."

Ruby: "But, how did they get together?"

Ozpin: "(Y/N)'s mother was just a Faunus that didn't like fighting much, so she was one of the others, but didn't want to be a soldier."

Yang: "How did they meet?"

........Ozpin goes to full detail of everything he knows of how they met.........

17 years ago

Zane P.O.V

.........Zane (L/N), the most respectful huntsman in history, respected by both human and Faunus. He went on missions that are impossible to complete, and killed Grimm that are considered 'unkillable' and the school that he went to was Beacon Academy. He was walking in Vale until he seen three guys cornering a woman.........

Man 1: "So, what're you doing walking alone?"

????: "Please, leave me alone."

Man 2: "Oh come on, we just want some fun."

........they move closer and Zane approaches them and grabs one of their shoulders and pushes them outta the way into the rest and they get up.......

Man 3: "What the hell?"

Man 1: "Who do yo........"

Zane: "Back off."

Man 1: "Zane (L/N). Let's get outta here."

........they run off and Zane looks at the woman to see if she's okay........

Zane: "You alright?"