Chapter 23: The Battle With Adam Taurus! The Werewolf vs The Bull

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 23 of this Werewolf story and in this chapter is the first battle with Adam Taurus and the hint of the next semblance,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"(Y/N) and Adam's weapons collided and they stared at each other eye to eye and they fought and their swords clashed and (Y/N) dodges an attack and kicks him and he flies and crashes through the wall and (Y/N) chases after him........

Jaune: "What........what's going on? What is he talking about a Werewolf Faunus?"

........the girls looked at each other and they nodded and they looked at Jaune........

Blake: "What Adam was talking about, it involves (Y/N)."

Jaune: "What do you mean?"

Yang: "(Y/N) is the first ever Werewolf Faunus."

(A/N: Battle music starts here.)

...........then Adam comes crashing through the wall and into an equipment room, then (Y/N) comes through breathing hard, then Adam gets up and their weapons collided and (Y/N) punched him in the gut and slammed his head on the table and Adam elbows his gut and he was gonna stab him, until he blocked it with his blade and punched him in the face making him fly and Adam gets up and touches his face seeing blood as his nose is broken........

(Y/N): "You wanted the Werewolf. You got the Werewolf."

.........Adam gets up and rushes at him and their weapons collided and Adam tackles him into some equipment and then (Y/N) grabs his throat and slammed him into a mech that was close to him and (Y/N) grabs him and picks him up and slams him through an armor table. Then he grabs his leg and he throws him into a computer console and it explodes, then he rolls out and his outfit is burned and he groans in pain..........

(Y/N): "Like I said, the only thing that's gonna happen is me kicking your ass, making you bleed, and hear you scream like a little bitch."

.........then Adam slowly gets up and (Y/N) equipping both weapons in sword form and Adam was gonna strike (Y/N), but he stabs his weapon through his arm and he screams in pain, then (Y/N) throws him and he goes through a table. Then (Y/N) goes towards him and Adam tries to do an upward strike, but (Y/N) blocks it and cuts off his right arm and he drops his sword, then Adam tries to grab it, only for him to knee him in the face and did a strike that cuts out his right eye and he screams in pain, then (Y/N) kicks him into a wall and it broke when he made contact and Adam's mask broke and (Y/N) slowly walks towards him and Adam looks up at him and he raised his left hand up........

(A/N: End the music here.)

Adam: "Wait, please. Don't kill me, *coughs blood* I'll turn myself in. I just wanted to bring honor to our kind, I never thought humans and Faunuses can coexist. But, you're an example that we can. Just spare me please."

..........(Y/N) raises his arm in the air with his weapon and he was gonna strike him, and his eyes glowed a Bright-Aqua Blue for a brief second and he cuts the wall next to Adam and he looks at him........