Chapter 12: The fourth mate (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello fellow readers and followers. Here's chapter 12 of this story and the next lemon. If you payed attention to the voting pole, you should know who's next,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened between Blake and Weiss, (Y/N) almost lost complete control and he tried his best to avoid it. So, he was in the parking lot working on his motorcycle and as he does his werewolf senses kicked in and he hears something that makes him angry........

Velvet: "Can't you leave me alone?"

Cardin: "No can do. You got me beat up twice by that guy, now it's payback time."

........as he hears that his werewolf speed kicks in and he makes his way to the location and sees Cardin holding Velvet by her ears again and his teammates was gathering around. Then (Y/N) walks behind two of them and grabs them and throws them with his strength, Cardin turns around and let's go of Velvet as he sees (Y/N)........

Cardin: "What the hell?"

(Y/N): *grabs Cardin by the throat* "So, you're blaming her for me beating you down? No, it's you. You bullying random people for no reason is why, even bullying Velvet when she has done nothing to you and you bully her just because she's a Faunus? You are so messed up, why are you even here in Beacon anyway?"

Cardin: "How......are you......knowing I'm........bullying her?"

(Y/N): "Let's just say, *looks him eye to eye and his eyes change to wolf form* I know."

.......Cardin cowers in fear and he runs off with his team and (Y/N) looks at Velvet......

(Y/N): "You okay Velvet?"

Velvet: "Yes. Thank you again."

.......then as (Y/N) breathes through his nose he smells something that catching him off guard, he smells Velvet's in heat and his wolf senses started kicking in and he tries to control it.......

(Y/N): "Uhhhhhh, Velvet I gotta go. If he bullys you again, just let me know."

Velvet P.O.V

Velvet: "Wait, (Y/N)."

........she was curious why he walked off like that until it hit her, he was probably in heat and his werewolf senses made him smell her heat. She never knew that (Y/N) has a month in heat and it can never be relieved, but unbeknownst to him that Velvet was the one that saw him having sex with Blake and Weiss........

Velvet: (He must've smelled that I'm in heat, well that's got to be some strong werewolf senses. But, you won't wait long (Y/N), cause like I said its my turn next.)

.......she then walks off and she waited until night to sneak in his dorm and have her opportunity. It was getting night and Velvet peaks in the dorm (Y/N) is staying in and she sees him going to sleep, then she walks in and she slowly goes to his bed. But, she realized that she could get spotted with him, so she locks the door and she continues her way towards him, she crawls under his blanket and makes his way to him, she makes it to his area and unzipped his pants where his member springs out her eyes widen at his size and she licks the tip of his member and he starts moaning at the feeling, then she plunges it in her mouth and starts to suck on it.........

(Y/N) P.O.V

........(Y/N) was in his dorm slowly going to sleep as he tried all day to get Velvet's scent out his mind, it was slowly working as he tried to continue what he was doing. But, it didn't help, so he went to his dorm to lay down.......