Chapter 37: Meeting a Family Pt.3

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 37 of this story and another meeting with another family. And I just want to announce that I'm publishing another story today,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Blake P.O.V

"Blake is inner dorm with Luna and Anna, she is reading a child book to them and they are sitting on her lap as they look at the pictures of the book as she reads it. Then as she reads the book, Ruby walks in and she has mail...........
Blake: "Hey Ruby."
Ruby: "Hey Blake. *looks at Luna and Anna* Hi Luna and Anna."
.........they giggle and Ruby smiles and she looks through the letters and as Blake continued reading the book, then Ruby appeared with a letter for Blake and she takes it and reads it and her eyes widen...........
Blake: "Oh no."
Ruby: "Blake what's the matter?"
Blake: "It's my parents. They're coming to visit, this ain't good. They know about Luna and Anna."
.........she starts freaking out and Luna and Anna whines and Blake looks at them and smiles..........
Blake: "I didn't mean to scare you."
Ruby: "I'm sure they'll understand Blake."
Blake: "I hope they do."

3rd P.O.V
Timeskip-A Week later

...........Blake is walking with Luna and Anna and she is waiting for her parents. At the landing pad a Bullhead is landing and Blake is really nervous and she looks at Luna and Anna, then she smiles. But, then Sun came outta nowhere and leaned on the wall..........
Sun: "Hey Blake."
Blake: "I know what you're gonna ask. No."
Sun: "Why? I know (Y/N) is a Werewolf Faunus, but what makes him special?"
Blake: "He treats me right, unlike you."
????: "Blake."
.........they both look and Blake's parents walk up to her and Kali hugs Blake and she looks at her and Ghira shows up...........
Kali: "How's my little girl doing? *looks at Luna and Anna* Awww, are these who I think they are?"
Blake: "Yes. This is Luna and this is Anna."
........Kali holds Luna and she giggles at meeting her and she hugs her and she hugs back, then Ghira looks at Anna and she hides her face and he smiles and Blake hands her to him and she coos and hugs him and he remembers the times when Blake was a baby and he smiles, then he looks at Sun...........
Ghira: "Blake, is he the father?"
Blake: *looks at Sun* "No. No he's not."
Sun: "Come on. Don't deny it Blake."
Blake: "Stop trying to get in their lives, they don't even like you."
.........then as Sun was gonna say something, another hand came outta nowhere and turned him around and it revealed (Y/N) with an angry look.........
Sun: "Uh oh."
(Y/N): "What did I say about leaving her and my kids alone?"
Sun: "I was just talking."
(Y/N): "You don't think I heard everything? You even tried and lied to her family that you're the father, well your not. So. BACK. OFF."
.........Sun gets angry and grabbed his chest armor. But, then (Y/N) grabs his throat and lifts him in the air..........
(Y/N): "I'm not gonna ask again. Stay away, from Blake and my little girls. Or I will end you."
.........Sun nods in fear and he runs off, then (Y/N) turns around and he looks at Blake's family..........
(Y/N): "Um, hello."
Ghira: "So, he's the father?"
Blake: "Yes. Mom, Dad this is (Y/N) (L/N)."
Ghira: "(L/N)?"
(Y/N): "And my mother, her name is Helena Wyver."
.........their eyes widen, then they went to a park and they sat down as Luna and Anna played together.........
Kali: "So, that'd why Helena ran away from the White Fang?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. She was pregnant for me, and what kind of Faunus I am, she had to keep me safe."
Ghira: "But, you being a Werewolf Faunus. That is truly amazing, I never thought that a Faunus like that could exist."
Kali: "And I can see why Blake said you're special."
.........then Kali looks down and sees that Anna want to hold her and she smiles and picks her up and Kali smiles at her granddaughter and Luna went to Ghira and he picked her up.........
Ghira: "So, Adam Taurus is responsible for what happened?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. And as a result, he was defeated. And the White Fang I believe is no more."
Ghira: "Yeah. I know, I was so blind of what his true nature was. He wanted to kill Sienna Khan and become the new leader."
(Y/N): "Well Sienna is alright, and she is second in charge of the Fangs of Justice."
Kali: "Fangs of Justice?"
(Y/N): "It's an organization my mom put together to fight the White Fang, and let's say it's humans and Faunuses working together."
Ghira: "Really?"
.........he nods and Kali and Ghira are happy Blake chose someone they approve and they're happy that they have grandchildren, then it is slowly getting night and they are leaving........
Kali: *hugs Blake* "It's so good to see you again Blake."
Blake: *hugs back* "Same here."
Kali: *stops hugging her* "We'll be sure to visit again. *looks at Luna and Anna* And we'll see you two again soon."
.........they giggle and she smiles, then Ghira went to (Y/N) and they shook hands.........
Ghira: "I'm glad Blake met you. And be sure to protect my grandchildren."
(Y/N): "I promise. I will not let anything happen to her or them."
........then he smiles and Kali hugs him and he hugs back, then Ghira rubs Luna and Anna's heads and they got on the Bullhead and they flew off and (Y/N) goes next to Blake. She then kissed his cheek and he looks at her and they leaned in and kissed, then Luna begs to hold him and he picks her up and holds her........
Baby Luna: "Dada."
........he smiles and so does Blake and they head back to the dorm........

Pyrrha P.O.V

........then it is getting morning and Pyrrha wakes up and she rubs her stomach as she is happy that her and (Y/N) is having a child, then she gets up and goes to the kitchen and she gets something to drink, then as she was starting to drink it she felt a liquid go down her leg and she holds her stomach in pain and she screams for hell and Ruby and Weiss appeared.........
Weiss: "Pyrrha. What's wrong?"
Pyrrha: "My water broke, the baby is coming."
Ruby: "Weiss, get her to the hospital. I'll get (Y/N)."
........Weiss nods and she helps Pyrrha up and they walk to the hospital and Ruby runs off........

(Y/N) P.O.V

.........(Y/N) is asleep in his room and he felt someone shake him and he looks to see Ruby.........
(Y/N): "Ruby, what's wrong?"
Ruby: "(Y/N), it's Pyrrha. She's giving birth."
.........(Y/N)'s eyes widen and he gets up and he gets dressed and he runs out the dorm and goes to the hospital, he arrives and he sees Pyrrha getting ready to deliver the baby and he runs to her and he holds her hand. She smiles seeing (Y/N) and she starts screaming and she squeezes his hand and she then gives one more push and a baby cry is heard.........
Nurse: "It's a girl."
.........they smile and (Y/N) kisses Pyrrha's forehead and the nurse gives the baby to Pyrrha and she cries tears of joy seeing her and (Y/N)'s baby in her arms, (Y/N) looks and he sees the baby having red hair and as she opened her eyes she had red colored eyes and she looks at Pyrrha and she smiles and giggles........
Pyrrha: "Hello there my little girl, oh you're so beautiful."
.........then she looks at (Y/N) and she reached out to him and Pyrrha hands her to him and she giggles and (Y/N) smiles.........
(Y/N): "She is beautiful Pyrrha."
Pyrrha: "Have you thought of a name?"
(Y/N): "I was thinking of naming her, Lucy."
Pyrrha: "That name is perfect."
..........then a day later, Pyrrha is discharged and they head back to Beacon with Lucy in Pyrrha's arms and they arrived and they put her in the baby bin and she crawls to the other babies and plays with them. Then Yin and Lucy started build blocks together and they giggled as they played together, then (Y/N) and Pyrrha sits down and they smile at their child and Pyrrha kisses his cheek and they hug and they're happy to be together."

To be continued........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know, and like I said, new story is going to be published today as this chapter is published,

Now with that said, see y'all next time.)