Chapter 19: The Eleventh mate (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers readers and followers, here is chapter 19 of this story and in this lemon, it's not gonna be Ilia yet cause her and Sienna Khan will be in one lemon together, so if you remember a voting pole some other RWBY girl was involved,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Nora P.O.V

"So after a while Nora hasn't figured out what was going on and why Pyrrha has been seeing (Y/N) now, and it made her really curious. She never knew he was the first ever Werewolf Faunus. So she decided to ask Pyrrha a few questions, as Pyrrha walked in Nora was sitting in a chair and Pyrrha never noticed her.........

Nora: "Hello Pyrrha."

Pyrrha: "AAAH, Nora. You scared me."

Nora: "Sorry, I just have acouple of questions."

Pyrrha: "What kind of questions?"

Nora: "Involving (Y/N)."

.........Pyrrha's eyes widen and she knew what was gonna happen.......

Pyrrha: "Why does your questions involve him, he's a nice guy and he is also cute."

Nora: "Then why am I hearing that he had 'sex' with some girls for the past two weeks?"

Pyrrha: *eyes widen* "Come on Nora, you know girls like to make things up and try to look like they're trying to be cool."

Nora: "He moved in with Team RWBY, now he's by himself in a dorm."

Pyrrha: "Okay, okay. I'll tell you, but you can't tell anyone else. Team RWBY, Velvet, and Coco already know this."

Nora: "Finally."

Pyrrha: "And if you tell anyone else I will tell Ren not to make you pancakes for three months."

Nora: "NO. Okay I won't tell."

.........Pyrrha tells her about him being the first ever Werewolf Faunus and that his heat was a month and Nora looked at a calendar and it turns out he only has three days and a week left..........

Nora: "So, that's what is going on?"

Pyrrha: "Yes. It is, just don't blurt it out okay. Everything I told you is 100% true."

........Nora nods and she walks out and it actually hit her mind about how much female attention that (Y/N) has attracted and she secretly was in love with him too and now she has a reason to confess her love to him........

Nora: (So (Y/N), you have a month in heat. But, now it's my turn.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

..........(Y/N) was walking through the hall and he enters his dorm, then he looks at his calendar and he sees he only has acouple of days and a week left and he sighed in relief at that, but he has the feeling it's not gonna end yet. So, he goes in his sleep wear and he goes to bed, then as he sleeps he started dreaming again and he notices in the distance some kind of silver light and he approaches it and somehow bright Aqua-blue eyes was seen inside the silver light and then it glew and (Y/N) woke up and he was looking around, then he sees something under his covers and his eyes widen and he gets nervous........

(Y/N): "Hey, whose there? I don't know who you are so I'm gonna guess Yang?"

.......the covers was removed and the person popped out.......