Chapter 24: Looking for The Werewolf! A New Faction?!?!

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers readers and followers, here is chapter 24 of this story and pretty much something unexpected will happen in this chapter and if some of you guessed, it wasn't the White Fang that took you (the reader),

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Cinder P.O.V

"Cinder went through the gate of the White Fang camp and her, Emerald and Neo was walking through fighting any White Fang soldiers that stood in their way. They knocked out the final soldiers and they walked in the tent and the leader looks up and his eyes widen........

White Fang Captain: "Oh shit."

........he grabs his gun and before he shoots, Emerald shot his weapon out his hand and Neo lunged at him and knocked him down, then they tied him to a chair and he was struggling to break free and he froze as he sees Cinder walking up to him and as she got close she looked at him eye to eye.........

Cinder: "Struggling's not gonna get you out. Don't worry, I won't kill you. I just have some questions. The Werewolf Faunus, where is he?"

White Fang Captain: "I don't know anything. There's nothing I know, and if I did I won't tell you anything."

Cinder: "Oh, a tough guy huh? I know how to break a tough guy."

..........she pushes him to the ground and he grunts in pain and Cinder goes over him and her finger ignites on fire and she glided her finger down his body as he screams in pain.......

Whit Fang Captain: *screams in pain* "Stop. It hurts, I can feel my flesh almost burnt. Stop. Stop it now. STOP. ALRIGHT I'LL TALK."

Cinder: *stops what she's doing* "Tell us."

White Fang Captain: "We........didn't take the Werewolf Faunus."

........then she pulls the guy up as he's tied in the chair and her, Emerald, and Neo looked at him confused.........

White Fang Captain: "It was other people. There was only two survivors of the crash and he told us everything. He's in the med tent, he'll tell you."

........Cinder looks at Emerald and motions her head to go get him and she walks out, then a grunt was heard and Emerald walks in and pushes the guy on the ground and he gets up on his knees and he looks at Cinder........

Cinder: "Tell me what you saw as you crashed next to the river."

White Fang Soldier 1: "Okay, okay. What he said was true, we didn't take him. It looked like other kinds of soldiers. But, their outfits was different. One was wearing a Bluish-Silver Armor with some blue, and the other was all red armor with silver on it and they was wearing masks with hoods, but one was a human and the other was a Faunus, and they just dragged the Werewolf Faunus away."

White Fang Soldier 2: "That sounds like the Fangs of Justice."

.........everyone turns their head and they look to see another soldier that Neo captured and Cinder approached him and she bends down to his level........

Cinder: "Fangs of Justice?"

White Fang soldier 2: "I don't know much about them, but they are elusive. They raided 3 White Fang storage buildings 3 day in a row and returned the dust to the Schnees and the weapons to Atlas. They are a heavily trained group, their camps are well hidden and they disappear without a trace."

Cinder: "Thank you for your cooperation."

........she knocks him out and Emerald knocks out the Captain and they walk out the camp and Atlas shows up and takes them away.......