Chapter 34: End of a Bull! The Final Battle with Adam Taurus

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 34 of this story and this is the final battle with Adam and something else is gonna happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After Weiss gave birth to Sapphire, (Y/N)'s never been happier and he sees the babies playing with their toys and rolling a ball back and forth to each other. Team RWBY is out getting more stuff for the babies and (Y/N) is watching them. Then he hears a knocking and he goes to the door and Jaune comes through the door passed out and bruised..........
(Y/N): "Jaune? Jaune, what happened?"
Jaune: "Team RWBY, invited me to help them with *cough* the shopping. As we were close to *cough* being done, the White Fang came outta nowhere and attacked us and took them away. Adam gave you this message."
..........Jaune gave him the letter and he grips it and Bailey runs in and helps Jaune on the bed, then he gets up..........
(Y/N): "Bailey. Can you watch the kids?"
Bailey: "Yeah, why?"
..........(Y/N) grabs his weapon and he walks out and he makes his way to the location where Team RWBY are being held and he is determined to get them back...........

3rd P.O.V

..........at a junkyard, Team RWBY were chained and couldn't move. And every last White Fang soldier was walking around them and Adam was sitting in a chair looking at them and he looked completely different. He had a Grimm eye, a Grimm arm, and a new mask. He stands up and he walks towards them..........
Adam: "Well, well, well look what we have here. Blake and her friends, and now three of them, mothers. Of Werewolf Faunus children, I was in disbelief when I found out about it; and here we are, discussing things."
Yang: "What do you want?"
Adam: "Simple. Your kids."
Weiss: "NO. We're not giving up our kids."
Adam: "And why not?"
????: "Cause they don't need to be weapons."
.........everyone looks and they see (Y/N) standing there and they are in disbelief.........
Adam: "What? How did you?"
(Y/N): "I can track your scent, even if I'm miles away. I can smell it."
Adam: "I forgot, Werewolf Faunuses have scents. And here you are, and since your here. It's payback time."
........he unsheathes his sword and (Y/N) grabs his weapon and they started at each other eye to eye and (Y/N) activated his Wolf Rage semblance and launched at Adam:

(A/N: Battle music starts here.)

..........their weapons collided and they fight each other and (Y/N) knees him in the gut and he staggered back, then Adam lunged at him and they went through some piles of garbage in the junkyard and they fought back and forth. Then (Y/N) does a move and stabs his leg and he screams in pain, then Adam back hands him and stabs (Y/N) in his abdomen. Then he headbuts Adam and he staggers back. Then he launched at him and delivers strikes that put cuts on his body and then Adam used his Grimm arm and stabbed claws in his stomach and (Y/N) screams in pain..........
Adam: "Looks like I'm now stronger than you."
..........then Adam threw him in the air and Adam jumped in the air and he drop kicked him and he was sent to the ground and he crashed through and the girls look in disbelief.........

(A/N: End the music here.)

RWBY: "(Y/N)!"
........a crater was created and Adam lands in the ground and he stumbles a little, but he regains his balance and he looks to see an unconscious (Y/N) and he smirks.........
Adam: "Well, I won this round. I kinda wanted him awake, so he can watch what we're gonna do to his wives."
........then he hears that and something inside him sparks and he saw something glow in front of him and to his surprise; is a Silver Werewolf with blue eyes.........
(Y/N): "A Silver Werewolf."
........then the Werewolf turned into smoke and started going inside his body and (Y/N) felt a new power inside him and then as Adam and the soldiers were getting closer to Team RWBY, on was looking up..........
White Fang Soldier 1: "Uhhh, Taurus. *he looks at him* Is that supposed to happen?"
........he looks and suddenly the cracked moon is glowing and in the distance wolves are howling and back at Beacon everyone is seeing it as well and they couldn't believe what's going on. But, then Adam starts getting weak..........
Adam: "What the hell is going on?"