Chapter 32: Another Life Born

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 32 of this story and if you read the titles of this chapter, you should know what's gonna happen, and I decided to change things up a little with something,

Now with that said, let the reading.)

Blake P.O.V

"Blake was waking up and she looks to see (Y/N) sleeping peacefully and she slowly gets up and as she does, she felt a pain in her stomach and she groans. Then she got out the bed and she groans more and felt something going down her leg and as she groans she wakes up (Y/N) and Yang..........
(Y/N): "Blake, what's wrong?"
Blake: "My water broke, the baby is coming."
(Y/N): "Yang. Get Cinder, and take her to the hospital."
.........Yang helps Blake up and Cinder ran and they took her to the hospital so the baby can be ready..........

(Y/N) P.O.V

.........(Y/N) stayed behind to get the crib ready for Blake's baby, he sets it ip and he smiles.........
(Y/N): "Alright, done."
.........he looks to see Yin and Ashley looking at him and he smiles and goes to them.........
(Y/N): "It appears you two are gonna have another playmate."
.........they giggle and he rubs their heads and (Y/N) gets Ruby to babysit them and he runs to the hospital and he goes to the room and he opens the door and he sees Blake laying there with his child in her arms and he goes up to her and he sees two babies........
(Y/N): "What?"
Blake: "(Y/N), we had twins."
..........he smiles and they both start waking up and one had a black hair color and as her eyes open she had a green eye color, the other had a dark silver like color hair and her eyes opened to see she has ember eyes, but what was more noticeable is the cat ears. They look at Blake and they giggle and Blake smiles and they look at (Y/N) and they reached for him and he held them and they giggled.........
(Y/N): "I never thought we were having twins. It looked like you had one baby."
Blake: "Yeah. It did, but now you have two more. Have you thought of some names?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. *looks at the one on his right with the green eyes* this one is Luna. *looks at the one in his left arm* And this one, Anna."
..........Blake got out the hospital and she carried Anna and (Y/N) carried Luna and they arrive and Bailey shows up with Yang and Cinder and their eyes widen.........
Yang: "Oh my........"
Bailey: "You had twins?"
Blake: "Yes."
Cinder: "What're their names?"
(Y/N): "This is Luna, and this is Anna."

3rd P.O.V

...........then they walk in the dorm and the placed Luna and Anna in the baby bin and they noticed Yin and Ashley and they played with them and (Y/N) smiles knowing he has four kids. One with Yang, one with Cinder, and two with Blake and he couldn't wait to have more........

1 months later

...........(Y/N) is in the kitchen and he had Anna on his lap and they both were reading a book that is good for children and Anna giggles at the pictures and he looks up and sees Luna in her baby chair and he smiles and he looks at Blake, Yang, and Cinder was getting food ready. Then as this was happening, a guy (Y/N) doesn't know walks in and he had blonde hair and a monkey tail..........
(Y/N): "Hey, who're you?"
Blake: "Oh, that's Sun."
Sun: "Hey Blake, so I was wondering........."
Blake: "Not interested. I'm already with someone better and had two beautiful daughters in the process."
Sun: "Wha?"
.........he looks at Luna and Anna and he looks at (Y/N), but then he smiles.........
Sun: "It's him? *she nods* Well, I guess I'll introduce myself."
........(Y/N) gets angry and he approached Luna and he stares at him with anger as Luna looked at Sun confused..........
Sun: "Hey, there. I'm Sun. You know I could be a better stepdad than anyone else."
........(Y/N) and Blake gets angry and Yang's eyes start to turn red and Cinders eyes glew like fire, but Luna pouts and his Sun in the face with her bottle........
Sun: "Ow. What the..........."
.........(Y/N) and Yang laughs and Blake giggles and Sun rubs his face where he got hit........
Sun: "What the heck?"
Baby Luna: *points at Sun* "Not the dada."
.........(Y/N) and Blake looks at her in shock that she spoke her first words, and he picks up Anna and goes to Luna........
(Y/N): "She just........she just said........"
Baby Luna: *looks at (Y/N) and smiles* "Dada."
Yang: "How can she talk already?"
Cinder: "Maybe because she's like (Y/N)."
Sun: "Wait, like him? What're you talking about?"
........(Y/N)'s eyes turned Dark Aqua Blue and his wolf ears and tail appeared and his hair color changed to dark grey and Blake points at (Y/N) and Sun looks.........
Sun: "What the heck? What's going on?"
(Y/N): "I'm the first ever Werewolf Faunus, and right now. You better leave, cause there will be trouble."
Sun: "Oh. Okay, I'll just leave."
.........he rushes off and (Y/N) smiles and looks at Luna.......
Luna: "Dada, dada, dada."
........he smiles and picks her up and sits on the couch and he opened the book again and they both look at it and Blake smiles and she's never been happier in her entire life until now. Then it got night and (Y/N) and Blake placed Luna and Anna in the cribs and they yawned and went to sleep. Then (Y/N) goes to Yin and kissed her forehead and did the same with Ashley and they giggled, then Ashley grew her Werewolf ears and (Y/N) smiles and wiggles his and she giggles. Then they drifted to sleep and (Y/N) went in his bed and joined Yang, Blake, and Cinder and they drifted to sleep getting ready for the next day and (Y/N)'s happy that he has two little girls with Blake along with other two."

To be continued........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and if you ask:
'Why did I change things up with the twins?'
Well, I thought that it would be weird seeing a Werewolf version of a cat so I decided to add twins and there it is there are twins now,

Now with all that said, see y'all next time.)