Chapter 20: The Twelfth Mate (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers here's chapter 20 of my story and like I said, Ilia and Sienna Khan will be in one lemon chapter and if you you guess who's in this chapter you guessed right,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"It was a Friday afternoon and everyone was leaving class as school was over and a Bullhead was arriving and as it landed one person got off and it was confirmed to be Winter Schnee and she walks towards the school and she was walking around and she looks forward and sees her sister..........

Winter: "Weiss."

.........Weiss turned her head and sees Winter, then she stands up quickly.......

Weiss: "Winter."

Winter: "Hello sister."

Weiss: "So, what do I owe to this visit?"

Winter: "I have somethings to talk to you about sister."

Weiss: "Very well."

????: "Hey Weiss."

.........they both turn around and they see someone walking up to them and Weiss knew it was (Y/N) and Winter was curious on who it was.......

Winter: "Weiss, who is this?"

Weiss: "Oh, this is (Y/N). He's a friend of mine, (Y/N) this is my sister Winter."

(Y/N): "It's a please to meet you, *bows* Winter Schnee."

Winter: "Well, that is really nice of you. It's a pleasure to meet you was well." (A guy like this being Weiss's friend? Highly unlikely for a boy this cute to be just a friend.)

(Y/N): "I guess you two have some catching up to do. I'll leave you two be."

.......he walks off and Winter blushed a little, but she snapped out of it. Her and Weiss went to Vale and they was drinking tea and as it was quiet until.......

Winter: "So Weiss, I have a question to ask."

Weiss: "About what?"

Winter: "I was doing my duties and I overheard two Atlas soldiers joking after a White Fang soldier was questioned. And the soldier mentioned something that is quite unlikely."

Weiss: "And what would that be?" *sips tea*

Winter: "A Werewolf Faunus."

........Weiss freaks out and nearly chokes on the tea they are drinking and she tries to act normal, but Winter knows she is getting to her as she mentioned it.......

Weiss: "What do you mean sister?"

Winter: "I overheard the Atlas soldiers joking about that, and that you were mentioned that you was rescued from something like that. Is it true?"

Weiss: "Of course not. None of that is true."

Winter: "Then why did you freak out about it?"

.......Weiss was slowly getting impatient and she admits in defeat........

Weiss: "Okay. Okay, what you heard was true. There is a Werewolf Faunus, but we don't know what happened to him after he saved me and my teammates."

Winter: "I also heard he's a student at Beacon Academy."

.........Weiss tenses from that......

Winter: "And I should ask, does it involve your friend (Y/N)?"