Chapter 42: Invading the Grimm World! Saving the Werewolf! Battle with Salem

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 42 of this story and this story is close to being over and if you read the title of this chapter. You should know what's going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"Everyone went through the portal that Lightning put and they ran throw and fight the Grimm to get to Salem's castle, Atalas and Fangs of Justice shoots them down and Teams RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, Cinder, Emerald, Neo, and Lightning went to Salem's castle and they burst through the doors............
Lightning: "SALEM."
............Salem appears on top of the stairs looking down at everyone and she smirks...........
Salem: "Well, well, well been a long time, sister.,
Lightning: "Yeah. A very long time."
Salem: "It pains me to find out that you want to fight against your own flesh and blood, it breaks my heart so much."
Lightning: "Well, that's why we're here."
Yang: "GIVE (Y/N) BACK RIGHT NOW."
Salem: "You want him? *gestures her hand* Here he is."
..........they hear walking and they look as their eyes widen at what they're seeing, (Y/N) is white skinned, red veins are showing, his eyes red with black around it, and his hair wolf ears and tail are black with some white. They knew Salem forced him to mind control him so he can be her king...........
Pyrrha: "Oh my god, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?!?!?"
Salem: "Simple. I used my magic to mind control him and he will be my king, but I can't do so without you in the way. *leans to his ear* Destroy them."
..........he brings out his weapon and he jumps in the air and Jaune blocks his attack with his shield, but (Y/N) kicks him back, then (Y/N) fights everyone. But, they blocked his attacks and they fought him, but they didn't want to hurt him, (Y/N) kicks Yang so hard she crashes into Yatsuhashi and Ren, then Weiss tried using her glyph to hold him, but he breaks out and punches her into Ruby, then Pyrrha, Cinder, and Nora rushes at him and he gets pushed back by them, but he did a roar where it pushed everyone back and then.............
Yang: "(Y/N), snap outta it. You're stronger than this."
..........(Y/N) grunts and Salem gets worried..........
Blake: "(Y/N), you don't want this life. You already have one."
Weiss: "You have a future with us."
Pyrrha: "Think of everyone."
Nora: "The ones that mean everything to you."
Ruby: "Inside you is the strongest one of all, don't let Salem ruin your future."
..........(Y/N) starts shaking his head and his eyes are going back, but he tried to fight...........
Coco: "Everything that you've done doesn't need to lead to this."
Velvet: "Please, we don't want to hurt you."
Cinder: "Think of everyone that's close to you."
Emerald: "Think of the kids."
..........(Y/N)'s eyes widen and he starts remembering everyone, his family, the girls he loves, and most importantly his kids. He remembers being there as they are born and then Bailey comes running in..........
Bailey: "(Y/N), WAKE UP BROTHER."
..........(Y/N)'s eyes widen and a dark aura came off his body as he screams in pain, then his hair is starting to turn back to normal and his skin as well and he gives off one more scream and he is out of Salem's mind control. Then everyone runs to him and hugs him as he is back to normal as Salem looks in disbelief...........
Salem: "No. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE."
(Y/N): "Nothing is impossible, if you have the ones close to you. That means everything."
.........his eyes turned red, and then they turned into a bright Aqua Blue and his hair turned silver as his Faunus parts grew and he looks at Salem..........
(Y/N): "And today Salem, your tyranny, terror, and destruction ends here."
Salem: "Get them."
..........Tyrian, Watts, and Hazel runs at them, but everyone else fights them as (Y/N) looks at Salem and he rushed at her and they fly outta the castle and he pushes her into the ground. Then she used her magic to push him back and she gets outta the ground and summoned some tendrils and launched it at (Y/N) and he dodges them as he ran in them towards her and he punched her acouple of times, but then she used her magic to push him back and she grabbed him with her tendrils and slammed him repeatedly on the ground, but as (Y/N) gave off his silver aura with his Wolf's Courage semblance they turned to ash, back at the castle Tyrian gets knocked into a statue and it broke, then Yang and Emerald rushes at him and Yang punches him as Emerald does a sweep kick at the same time and he flips around, then Neo runs in and does a drop kick launching him into the wall, then he falls unconscious...........
Yang: "That is perfect."
Emerald: "You can say that again."
...........then Hazel staggers back as Jaune and Pyrrha hits him with their shields, then Nora hits him with the hammer and he flies in the air, then Yatsuhashi grabs him and slams him into the ground, then Nora jumps at him and Yatsuhashi throws him into the air as Nora swings her hammer and hits him in the face as he launches into the ground. Then Cinder is reflecting shots coming from Watts and Ruby came around and knocked him down, then Blake does a drop kick and he flies across the room, then gets slammed on the ground by Velvet and Coco and he gets unconscious...........
Ruby: "Okay, they're down."
Cinder: "Where did (Y/N) and Salem go?"
..........back at the battle with (Y/N) and Salem, (Y/N) slams on the ground and Salem goes to him and puts her hands on his throat as she is slightly strangling him...........
Salem: "You put up a good fight, but not that good. I can see why you had so many kids, but if that stands in the way of everything. *leans to his ear* I'll kill them along with your kids and you're going to watch, even I do. We will work on our child."
..........then as she said that, (Y/N) gets so angry that back in Remnant the cracked moon suddenly starts being put together and everyone looks as they're amazed at that..........
Atlas Soldier: "Sir, the cracked moon. It's repairing itself."
Ironwood: "What? How?"
..........then as it does the Grimm are getting weak and everyone looks, then Ruby watches as she starts believing in (Y/N) and then as she does a silver aura came from her body, then everyone else as they are shocked..........
Yang: "What's going on?"
Lightning: "I think I know. Evolution."

(A/N: Transformation and Fighting theme starts here.)

..........then as everyone does the aura is going to (Y/N) as Salem doesn't know what's going on, but then as everything is happening (Y/N)'s eyes open to reveal its still silver and a blue color in his pupils as he grabs Salem's wrists and removes her hands off his throat, then he kicks her back as he rolls on his feet..........
Salem: "What?"
..........then as he is getting the power he suddenly started changing, his hair grew longer, hair got on his face and some aura like fur appeared in his arms and claws grew, then marks appeared on his cheeks and his teeth grew longer as more teeth got sharp, then his aura had a blue hue on it...........
(Y/N): "I won't let you, take the lives of the ones. I CARE ABOUT."
...........Salem looks in fear as she sees some kind of new power he is giving off. (A/N: And this form, is called Deity Wolf.) He grabs his weapon and it glows where all of it glows silver and the blade gets bigger. He rushes at Salem and strikes her as she groans in pain, then he tackles her into her castle and every looks at what his new form is, then they run out the castle and him and Salem starts fighting. Then in Remnant Winter is also giving off the aura to support (Y/N), then Ironwood gets a news camera and goes live to every kingdom.............
Ironwood: "People and Faunuses of Remnant, there is someone battling for the sake of Remnant to end the Grimm, but he needs supportive aura, raise your hands in the air and believe in him, everyone. DO IT."
..........they do it and it came off their bodies and at Menagerie they do the same as everyone is giving off the power, then (Y/N) and Salem continues to fight, then he gets the power and he knocks her back where her castle is destroyed and everyone returns to Remnant. Then (Y/N) and Salem continues to fight and then (Y/N) hears everyone talking...........
Yang: "(Y/N), don't give up."
Blake: "You can't lose this, we're all depending on you."
Weiss: "Show everyone that there is hope."
Ruby: "Where a bright future can happen."
Pyrrha: "Where they're won't be wars."
Nora: "Conflict."
Coco: "Destruction."
Velvet: "All those gone and peace can finally happen."
Cinder: "And a bright future."
Emerald: "For you."
Ilia: "Us."
Winter: "Everyone."
Sienna: "For humans and Faunuses."
Lightning: "The kids."
Helena: "You got this son."
Zane: "You can do this."
Bailey: "Go get her bro."
..........then everyone starts cheering and then back at Beacon the kids look and they suddenly breathe in...........
The kids: "DADA."
..........his eyes widen and he yells as his aura spikes outta control and he rushes at Salem as she used her last bit of power to blast him back, but it didn't and he stabs Salem in the gut and she grunts, then he glides his sword up her body and slashed down and he did a slash across her body as she looks at him in disbelief..........
Salem: (I guess this it it, my time ends.)

(Y/N) P.O.V
(A/N: End the music here.)

..........then she turns to ash and the Grimm dies and everyone cheers as they look to see that the Grimm is gone, then (Y/N) suddenly passes out and he falls to the ground, but then he gets caught by something and he looks to see a giant Nevermore, but spirit like as it lands and gently puts him down and everything went dark as he went unconscious."

To be continued.........

(A/N: Well, that that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)