Chapter 28: A Very Special Surprise

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 28 of this story and in this chapter, for you readers who called it. It's confirmed in this chapter of what's going on in this chapter,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) was waking up and he stretches and he rubs his head and he looks to see his sister and teammates asleep and he gets up and gets dressed and he walks out. It was a Saturday and he had sometime to think what to do and he was walking until he saw Ruby running with some food and it made him curious, so he used his Werewolf speed to catch up to her.........

(Y/N): "Ruby?"

Ruby: *shrieks* "Oh, hey (Y/N). You scared me."

(Y/N): "Sorry. What's the rush?"

Ruby: "It's Yang, she's not feeling well. And she feels sick, and she said she was hungry so I had to fix her something."

.........(Y/N) got worried, so he went to Team RWBY's dorm and walks in with Ruby and the girls noticed him.......

3rd P.O.V

Blake: "(Y/N)."

Weiss: "Just the right man to arrive."

(Y/N): "What's wrong with Yang?"

Yang: "Hey my precious wolf man."

..........he goes to her and she's laying in Blake's bed and he sits in a chair beside her and he holds her hand.........

(Y/N): "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

Yang: "I don't know. I just felt nauseous, and I feel sick and I became hungry."

Blake: "Just this morning she also threw up."

(Y/N): "Jeez, *takes off glove* how sick are you?"

.........he puts his hand on her head and as he did he never felt any sign of a fever and he gets curious.......

Weiss: "What's wrong?"

(Y/N): "She doesn't have a fever."

.........Blake then touches her head and her eyes widen.........

Blake: "He's telling the truth. She doesn't have a fever."

Weiss: "Then how is she feeling sick?"

........then all of the sudden as Ruby bumped into something and it launched and (Y/N) suddenly got a Wolf instinct and he knocked it down and he he was breathing hard, then he calmed down........

Ruby: "(Y/N), what was that?"

(Y/N): "I don't know, my wolf instincts kicked in and..........I don't know."

Blake: "Maybe you thought Yang was in danger. I mean we are your girlfriends."

(Y/N): "Yeah. You're right. But, I think it could be something else."

...........then Yang groans then (Y/N) looked at Yang with Dark Aqua Blue eyes and some kind of Wolf vision and he saw a bright orb in Yang's stomach and his eyes widen.......

Ruby: "(Y/N), what is it?"

(Y/N): "No way. Please don't tell me."

Weiss: "Your eyes. Did you see what's wrong with Yang?"