Chapter 39: Taking Care of Mercury

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 39 of this story and if you read the chapter of this story, you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After a month of his children being born, (Y/N) is still looking forward to more of his kids born and he is walking through the streets of Vale and as he does he smells something that is off, then he looks around and his hearing goes off and he looks left and he ducks, then a crashing sound is heard. He looks up to see Mercury Black..........
(Y/N): "Mercury? What are you doing?"
Mercury: "What I was ordered to do."
(Y/N): "And what would that be?"
Mercury: "You're coming with me."
(Y/N): "To where?"
Mercury: "To my Mistress, Salem."
(Y/N): "Salem? What're you talking about?"
Mercury: "Time for you to learn the truth, Me, Cinder, and Emerald I was not a huntsman, and they were never huntresses. We pretended to be so we can figure a way to destroy Beacon, and Neo, she worked for Roman Torchwick, and no thanks to you that plan is no longer gonna happen, and Salem has a big interest in you."
...........(Y/N) couldn't believe it, but if that was true he defended them............
(Y/N): "If that is true, they left them cause of a better future with me. Living the life of evil is not a right path and no matter how strong they are, they will be taken down."
Mercury: "I will make sure you go down before I take you to Salem."
.........they get in fighting stance, then they rush at each other and (Y/N) dodges a kick then delivers one of his own making him stagger back. Then (Y/N) did a jumping spin kick hitting Mercury in the face, Mercury goes for rapid kicks and (Y/N) blocks them. Then he grabbed his leg and threw him into the trash can..........
(Y/N): "You're really trash you know?"
Mercury: "Come on."
..........(Y/N) uses his Werewolf speed to go behind him, then Mercury goes for a kick and (Y/N) ducks it. Then he did a sweep kick knocking down Mercury, then (Y/N) grabs him by the hair and picks him up...........
(Y/N): "So, you think you're gonna get a job done? I don't think so."
..........then (Y/N) slams him on the ground, then he grabs Mercury by the throat, pushing him against the wall as he picked him up..........
(Y/N): "Now we're going to have a nice little chat. Who is Salem? Who is she really?"
Mercury: "Okay. Okay, I'll tell you. She's the creator of Grimm, she recruited Cinder so she can be stronger and it was her plans. Then she ordered Cinder to find the maiden powers."
(Y/N): "Maiden powers? Maidens existed a long time ago."
Mercury: "That's what was believed. But, they still exist. *his eyes widen* And now, with you a new legend is now born. The Rise of a Werewolf Faunus, think about it. If everyone in this world find out about you and being a huntsman, your legend will go on forever."
(Y/N): "Me, becoming a legend?"
Mercury: "Yeah. Think about it."
(Y/N): "I might become a legend, but I'm doing it by the side of good, and if Salem wants something with me. She's not having it."
..........he knocks out Mercury, then turns in too Atlas police, then (Y/N) went to Ozpin's office and he sat in a chair..........
Ozpin: "Mister (L/N), is there something you need to talk about?"
(Y/N): "I came here for some questions, Salem. *his eyes widen* How evil is she?"
Ozpin: "I guess Mercury Black told you about her, huh? *(Y/N) nods* Yes, she is the creator of Grimm and she has recruited dangerous people to her cause. But, I always thought that there's a way to defeat her; I was worried that that there was no way, but now it changed as you were born."
(Y/N): "Me?"
Ozpin: "Yes. Your new power, Wolf's Courage. I felt that power, you have reached to the power of the gods. You could be the only hope of defeating Salem and giving this world the future and peace it deserves. You are the one, to defeat Salem."
...........(Y/N) is amazed that he's the one to defeat Salem and he looks down, then he starts thinking about his family..........
(Y/N): "If that is the case, then I will do everything I can to defeat her. You have my word."
Ozpin: "I know you're the one, I believe you can."

Emerald P.O.V
Timsekip-Next Day

.........Emerald starts waking up, then she stretches, then she looks at her stomach and rubs it, she couldn't wait for her child to be born. Then as she gets up she felt a pain in her stomach, then she goes on one knee. Then she screams waking up Cinder and Neo, and they go to her..........
Cinder: "Emerald what's wrong?"
Emerald: "I think my water broke."
.........Cinder helps up Emerald, as Neo texted (Y/N) and Cinder helps her to the hospital.........

(Y/N) P.O.V

.........(Y/N) arrives at the hospital and he walks in to see Emerald holding her and his baby in her arms, he then walks up to her..........
(Y/N): "Emerald."
Emerald: "It's a boy, our little baby boy."
.........(Y/N) looks at him and he had a dark green hair color, then as he opens his eyes they're a dark blue, then he looks at Emerald and he smiles and giggles. Then he looks at (Y/N), then he giggles and reaches for him. Emerald gives him to (Y/N) and he cradles him as he still giggles, then he wiggles his finger at him and he instinctively grabs it as he did............
(Y/N): "He's amazing Emerald."
Emerald: "Have you thought of a Name?"
(Y/N): "I was thinking of naming him, *thinks for a moment* Garnet."
Emerald: "I like that name."
..........then acouple days later, Emerald is discharged from the hospital and they returned to Beacon. Cinder and Neo arrived to see the baby..........
Cinder: "Aww, he's adorable."
..........Cinder tickles him and he grabs her finger instinctively, then Neo approaches him with her scroll..........
Neo: 'What's his name?"
(Y/N): "Garnet."
Cinder: "That's a good name."
.........then he places Garnet in the baby bin and he sees the other babies and he crawls to them and played with them, then they see Ashley and Garnet getting along and they played with blocks. (Y/N) and Emerald smiles as she leans her head in and he hugs her, then Neo sits on the other side of him and he placed his hand on her stomach as any day his child with her is born."

To be continued.........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)