Chapter 14: The Sixth mate (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and my followers. Here is chapter 14 of this story and the next lemon of this story, and right after this lemon, it's Ruby that's next. And if you seen the voting pole you know who's in this lemon,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) was training with Ozpin and he has completely improved, and as new as training in his Wolf's Rage semblance he felt another kind of aura that's not regular kind of aura and he lands on the ground and as he does he looks at his shadow and he sees a silver like color around his shadow and he reverts back to normal and sheathes his weapons........

Ozpin: "You completely improved (Y/N). I'm impressed."

(Y/N): "Thanks. I do like to impress."

........they walk out and (Y/N) was walking in the cafeteria and as he does he sees Team CRDL walking out and they stop and they gets scared as they see (Y/N)........

CRDL: "Excuse us."

........then they run off and (Y/N) chuckles as they do, and as he gets his tray and sits down and starts eating, then he gets the feeling that some people are watching him and he looks around and as he does he sees no one looking at him. Then as he looks he continues eating and then he felt two people sat on both sides of him.......

????: "Hello."

.........he looks right  to see a woman with long black hair and yellow eyes like Blake, but had her hair where it was covering one of her eyes. Then he looks left to see another girl with green hair and red eyes.......

(Y/N): "Hi."

???? 2: "What's your name?"

(Y/N): "(Y/N), and who are you two?"

Cinder: "I'm Cinder."

Emerald: "Emerald."

(Y/N): "Nice to meet you both."

.........they was talking for acouple of hours and he kept his secret about him being a Werewolf Faunus and never told them; but for some reason he felt like he doesn't trust them a little. But, as he smelled their scent he was slowly losing control, he was walks back to his dorm after saying bye to them, then he gets the feeling that someone is watching him. He goes in his dorm and he gets out his headphones and he listens to (Fav. Singer/Fav. Band) and he lays on his bed as he slowly falls asleep........

Pyrrha P.O.V

.........but, unbeknownst to him that Pyrrha has been spying on him for days after her finding out about him being in heat, then she goes to his dorm she tries to open it only to find out it's locked. Then she uses her semblance to unlock it and she opens the door and sees he's slowly falling asleep while listening to music, she closes the door and locks it. Then she gets in his bed and goes under his blanket and she slowly crawls to him, then she places her hand on his area and rubs him and he groans at the feeling and she unzips his pants and his member springs out and her eyes widen at his size........

3rd P.O.V

.........then (Y/N)'s eyes shot open and his wolf side was slowly taking control, he was fighting back, but as Pyrrha started sucking on his member he instantly lost control and his wolf side kicked in and he lifts the blanket up to see Pyrrha sucking on his member.......