Chapter 6: First mission and the awakening

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers, here is chapter 6 of my story. And in this one, things go wild and at the end of this chapter something will happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Team RWBY P.O.V

"It was a normal Thursday afternoon and Team RWBY was hanging out with Team JNPR, but mostly (Y/N) cause after what Ozpin told them they wanted him to be happy at Beacon. And this confused Pyrrha and she was wondering why they was doing. So, Team RWBY was in their dorm and (Y/N) went to the bathroom, they hear a knock at their door and they open it to reveal Pyrrha.........

Ruby: "Oh hey Pyrrha."

Pyrrha: "Ruby, there's something I want to talk to you about."

Ruby: "Oh okay, what's......."

Pyrrha: "It's about (Y/N)."

.......her eyes widen and she lets her in and Ruby looks left and right, then she closes the door.........

Yang: "Hey Pyrrha. Why're you here?"

Ruby: "She wants to talk about (Y/N), about why we hang out with him more."

........they all look at each other and they nod and Pyrrha sits down........

Blake: "Pyrrha listen, we was told by Ozpin and what will tell you it's unbelievable."

Pyrrha: "Well, I'm ready for what you have to tell me."

..........they go into full detail of (Y/N)'s life and Pyrrha was shocked, but not completely and she understood........

Pyrrha: "That's terrible. Never knowing his true mother and father."

Weiss: "There's more."

Pyrrha: "What do you mean?"

Yang: "He's special. When we told you his mother was a Faunus and his father was human. His father had a semblance that was passed in the family."

Ruby: "And when (Y/N) was born. He........"

Pyrrha: "What? Whatever you tell me, I'll understand."

Weiss: *breathes in, then out* "(Y/N), is the first ever Werewolf Faunus."

Pyrrha: "What?"

........they nod and Pyrrha was in complete shock........

Pyrrha: "That's..........that's impossible."

Blake: "It's true. Ozpin told us. He was there when (Y/N) was born."

Pyrrha: "You're kidding me?"

Yang: "No. We're not, if you want to see. Stay in our dorm tonight and you'll understand."

Pyrrha: "Okay."

.........she decides to sleep in Team RWBY's dorm and see what they're talking about. (Y/N) was told that she was sleeping in the dorm and he was okay with it. It got night and Pyrrha was sleeping and as she was she hears (Y/N) groaning and she looks at him. She slowly crawls to him and as she does, she uncovers him and what she sees shocks her, his ears and tail shows up and his hair changed color and she covers her mouth understanding what Team RWBY told her........

Pyrrha: "No way."

Blake: "We told you."

Pyrrha: "My goodness, you weren't lying."