Chapter 13: The fifth mate (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello fellow readers, here is chapter 13 of this story and the next lemon. And in this Coco is the next one in this lemon, and to announce the voting pole from the previous chapter is closed and here are the voting results,

And after looking at the voting pole really close, Ruby won the vote and as soon as the Pyrrha lemon is done Ruby is the next one for the lemon,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened last night with Velvet, (Y/N) went back to sleep as Velvet walked out. But, he has a feeling that it's not over yet with his heat, he gets up and he sees that it's almost time for class. He quickly gets dressed and he makes it early to class and the bell rings and he sits in his seat. The rest of the class walks in and they sit in their seats, (Y/N) suddenly looked at Yang and she looked back at him with a smile and winks at him, then he blushes from that. Then as he was in the cafeteria he has the feeling like someone is watching him, he looks around and sees no one is staring at him and he shrugs it off........

(Y/N): (Just calm down (Y/N). You can do this.)

........the day was finally over and he goes back to his dorm and he looks at a calendar.......

(Y/N): "Only a week in my heat and I had sex with 4 girls. *sighs* Well, time for me to shower."

........he goes into the bathroom and takes off his clothes and before he gets in the shower he sets his scroll to play a song from (Fav. Singer/ or /Fav. Band) then goes in the shower and he tries to get his mind in control from his wolf side.......

Coco P.O.V

.........unbeknownst to (Y/N) is that Coco has been staring at him since lunch, and she follows him and she sees him go in his dorm and she follows him there. He enters and as she does he hears him talking to himself.......

(Y/N) 'behind door': "Only a week in my heat and I had sex with 4 girls."

.......Coco's eyes widen and she leans on the wall next to his door and lowers her glasses and smirks........

Coco: "So, Velvet wasn't the only one that he did it with? You are one lucky man (Y/N), but maybe another will be added with you."

.........she hears another door close and she peaks in and sees he's in the shower, she hears music and it gives her a good opportunity to sneak up on him. She takes off her clothes and places her glasses on the sink and she sneaks in his shower and blushes at his body. Then she steps in and sneaks behind him.......

3rd P.O.V

.........(Y/N) was washing his hair and enjoying the music at the same time, but he never knew Coco was sneaking up on him and he couldn't smell her cause of the shampoo and it blocked her scent. She gets closer to him and he feels something on his back and his eyes widen and he turns around, to see Coco standing behind him and he freaks out.......

(Y/N): "C.....C.....Co......Coco, what're you doing here? Why are you here?"

Coco: "Can you guess?"

(Y/N): *eyes widen* "Please don't tell me......."

Coco: *moves closer* "I was wondering where Velvet was when she walked back to our dorm, and she told me about you being in heat, but no way of relieving it; that is terrible. And I overheard you behind the door and 4 girls you had sex with, and now *moves closer to his face, then cups his cheek* you're about to add another one."