Chapter 15: The Seventh mate (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello fellow readers and my followers. Here is chapter 15 of this story and the next lemon,

And from the previous chapter if you think Cinder is next in this chapter, no she ain't, you should know who's next in this chapters from a recent voting pole,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Ruby P.O.V

"After a week of (Y/N) being in heat, Ruby never knew what was going on and it got her curious on why she had a conversation with her teammates on about sharing him and it confused heron why they just recently talked about that, she was walking through the hall until she hears a conversation between Blake and Weiss, so she hides to overhear it.........

Blake: "Well, it's week 2 in (Y/N)'s heat."

Weiss: "That's right. It must be a nightmare for him since he's a Werewolf Faunus. And not even having sex can relieve it cause it doesn't work."

Blake: "I just hope that he's doing okay now."

Weiss: "Did you know Velvet, Coco, and Pyrrha somehow found out and they did it with him?"

Blake: "That I never knew, it looks like we're gonna have to talk to them now about sharing him."

Weiss: "That's right."

........Ruby puts her back against the wall and she was shocked about (Y/N) being in heat, and she knew she actually like him as well, so she went to his dorm and she was nervous at first, but she decided to try, then she breathes in and out, then walks in.........

Ruby: (Okay Ruby, you got this. You can do this.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

........(Y/N) was in the shooting range room trying out his dust styled bullets, thanks to Weiss buying him dust he was able to try out the bullets and he seems to enjoy the bullets. Then he packs everything up and he goes to his dorm, and he walks in and places his stuff on the desk, but turns on the safety of his guns first. Then he walks to his bed and he smells something and he knew someone else was in there with him.......

(Y/N): (Oh no.)

.........then he turns around and he's suddenly tackled on the bed and he looks up to see Ruby looking at him with a big blush and his eyes widen........

(Y/N): "Ruby, what're you doing?"

Ruby: "I just found out you was in heat, and that you can't relive it. So, I thought I would confess to you, that I love you and *face goes red* that I.......I....want......to........to do it.......with you."

........his eyes widen at what she meant and he was gonna say something, until she kisses him and he loses control again and his wolf side unleashed again and he puts his hand on the back of her head and makes out with her. Then Ruby moved her hand to his area and starts rubbing him and he groans at the feeling, then she goes to his area and unzips him and she sees his member spring up and it shocked her at how big he was; then she starts licking the tip on his member and she slowly plunges it in her mouth and she sucks on him and (Y/N) moans at the feeling.......

3rd P.O.V

.........(Y/N) couldn't think straight at what Ruby was doing, and this is a first time she's doing this and she was doing a good job.........