Chapter 11: The Second and Third mate (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello fellow readers and my followers, here is chapter 11 of this story and the second lemon of this story,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After yesterday (Y/N) was trying his best to keep his wolf side in check, cause he somehow lost control when Yang was with him. He made his way to his dorm and walks in, then he looks around to make sure that no one was in his dorm, he walks in and he goes to the bathroom and he takes his clothes off and he takes a shower.........

(Y/N): (Okay (Y/N), calm down. You're getting your hopes up, just try and control your wolf pheromones and you can make it through the month.)

........he then starts taking a shower and he gets the feeling that he's being watched and he shrugs it off........

Blake and Weiss P.O.V

........Blake and Weiss followed (Y/N) in his dorm and they see he's not there, then they hear sounds and they go to his bathroom, ever since (Y/N)'s heat started Ozpin gave him a dorm with its very own bathroom. They sneak in and they see him showering and they look at each other and nod, then they walk in. They slowly took off their clothes and they walk to his shower........

3rd P.O.V

..........(Y/N) was washing his hair and he never knew that Blake and Weiss was sneaking up on him; until he breathed through his nose and picked up their scent and his eyes widen........

(Y/N): (Oh god.)

.........he slowly turns around and what he sees is a naked Blake and Weiss blushing at him........

(Y/N): "What're you girls doing here?"

Blake: "We know you had sex with Yang."

(Y/N): (Damn.)

Weiss: "Cause now, it's our turn."

.........he tried to resist, but they quickly got him and hugged him. Then all of the sudden Blake grabbed his member and started rubbing him and he groans at the feeling, then Blake kneels down and grabs his member and licks the tip of his member, then she starts sucking his member. Then Weiss goes behind him and hugs him as her body is pressed against his back and she licked and kissed his neck. Then the cracked moon slowly risen and (Y/N) felt his wolf pheromones........

(Y/N): (Oh no, not again. Just try and fight back (Y/N), just try.........too late.)

.........his eyes shot open and his Dark Aqua blue wolf eyes formed again and his wolf parts appeared and Blake and Weiss noticed........

Weiss: "Well look at this. His wolf side has showed up, now this gets better."

........Weiss continues licking and kissing his neck and at the same time she starts rubbing his tail and he moans at everything that they're doing. Then Blake suddenly felt his member twitching and Weiss came kneeled with her and (Y/N) let's out a big moan and he releases in Blake's mouth and on their faces and they are surprised at how much he released........

Blake: "Wow. Look how much he came."

Weiss: "This is so much."

........they took him to his bed and layed him down, then Weiss starts to lick the tip of his member and starts sucking him and he moans to the feeling, then suddenly Blake leans in and starts to make out with him. Then after a while he releases in her mouth and she removes it and acouple of gulps was heard........