Chapter 8: Learning the truth

(A/N: Well hello fellow readers and my followers, here is chapter 8 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After a month of being in the hospital (Y/N) was now discharged and he made his way to Team RWBY's dorm, as he enters he sees no one there and he thinks they're in Vale until he got a text on his scroll telling him to go to Ozpin's office and he makes his way there and as he does, he walks in and sees Team RWBY in there and he sits down in a chair and he see some worried faces Team RWBY is making........

(Y/N): "Is.......something wrong?"

Ozpin: "(Y/N). We was keeping this secret from you, and now it's time for you to find out."

(Y/N): "About what?"

Ozpin: "Your family."

........(Y/N)'s eyes widen at that and Ozpin sat down and told him everything that he told Team RWBY, but the most part he couldn't believe; is the part where he's the first ever Werewolf Faunus. And that's when it hit him, the nightmares of a werewolf chasing him, his high sense of hearing, strong sense of smell, when Team RWBY asked him what happened the night he couldn't remember, and his super speed and strength, then his hands healing. And he was in disbelief.........

(Y/N): "Wow. I never knew that. For years I've been wondering who my parents was, and now I know. But, being the first ever Werewolf Faunus, it's shocking to me. But, what does the White Fang have anything to do with this?"

Blake: "(Y/N), this might upset you. Your mom was in the White Fang."

(Y/N): *eyes widen* "What?"

Ozpin: "But, she wasn't a soldier. She was the peace side, and she met your father."

(Y/N): "So, what happened next?"

Ozpin: "A month later, she found out she was pregnant with you, and her brother; your Uncle Erick helped her go to your father's house, and your father had a cabin in the woods and she took her there to keep you and her safe, but......."

(Y/N): "What? *he struggles to answer* But, what?"

Ozpin: "The White Fang somehow found out and looked for your family. They attacked your father's cabin, I arrived and your father.........was found dead."

(Y/N): *eyes widen in sadness* "What?"

Ozpin: *nods*

........(Y/N) leans forward in his hands and starts crying finding out that his father; his real father was presumed dead. Then Yang and Blake hugged him trying to calm him down........

Ozpin: "But, I don't know about your mother. I think........she's alive."

(Y/N): "How do you know that?"

Ozpin: "Cause her body was not found."

(Y/N): "But, how? How am I the first ever Werewolf Faunus?"

Weiss: "It involved your mother being a Wolf Faunus and your father's family semblance."

(Y/N): "Family's semblance?"

Ozpin: "For years, the (L/N) family has been having the same semblance related to the wolf, and when that was passed to you, it changed you. Then DNA of a Wolf Faunus and a Wolf Semblance, evolved you in something extraordinary."

(Y/N): "How does me and my family involve the White Fang?"

Ozpin: "They went after your family to take you away and make you part of their group. They thought a Werewolf Faunus would be good in their ranks and easily defeated their enemies. But, now since the White Fang might knows about you, they could still try to recruit you."