Chapter 22: The New Mission! Infiltrating a White Fang Base

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 22 of this story and in this chapter is going to be some unexpected things happening in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After (Y/N) got through with his heat for an entire month, the girls he mated with started hanging out with him more and for some reason White Fang activity has been ceased for a while, then (Y/N) was called to Prof. Ozpin's office and he arrives to see Team RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY, then he sits in the chair.........

Ozpin: "I'm glad you made it (Y/N). This is an urgent mission."

Ruby: "What is it Prof. Ozpin?"

Ozpin: "We've been receiving reports of Faunuses being kidnapped and not knowing where they're being taken. But, someone has followed them and it leads to a big White Fang base that is the main objective."

Blake: "Is there a reason why they're kidnapping Faunuses?"

Ozpin: "Well, it somehow involved the White Fang activity decreasing and it turns out that there was only 64% of the Faunuses escaping the facility. Your mission is to go in the facility, free the Faunuses, and capture the White Fang."

.........everyone nods and they was getting ready for the mission and they got on the Bullhead and they took off to the location of the base and only landed miles away from the base, they walk through the forest and they see the base in front of them and they are shocked at how big the base is and (Y/N) brings out the binoculars and he looks around the base. Then (Y/N) looks close and sees some opportunities..........

(Y/N): "I see three entry points, we should split up and see what's going on in that base."

........they nod and (Y/N) goes to the drain with Team RWBY, JNPR goes in the hidden entrance, and CFVY goes through the top. Then as they was traveling they see White Fang soldiers training kids and (Y/N) felt disgusted seeing this and he was slowly starting to go in rage mode, but he felt a hand on his shoulder........

Yang: "(Y/N), calm down. I know it's terrible, but you can't lose it."

(Y/N): "I know. It just makes me sick seeing kids being forced like this."

Weiss: "We gotta do something. Anyone gotta plan?"

Blake: "There's 2 guards right there, and only one watching the kids. If we take those two out we can help those kids."

(Y/N): "Good idea. Now me and Blake will take out those 2 guards, Yang you take care of this one."

Yang: *nods* "Got it."

..........(Y/N) and Blake get into position and (Y/N) gives a thumbs up and Yang takes out the soldier, then the two soldiers turns around and (Y/N) and Blake took care of them. Then (Y/N) grabs the keys and gets the kids out and Ruby and Weiss leads them out and (Y/N) gets a call on his scroll and he answers it........

(Y/N): "Talk to me."

Pyrrha: 'on scroll': "(Y/N), we did it. We almost got everyone out. How's everything on your end?"

(Y/N): "It's worse, they're kidnapping kids. You need to keep and eye out for everything. Kids, teenagers, and adults get them all out."

Pyrrha: 'on scroll': "Got it."

.........he hangs up and everyone was releasing the prisoners and they was sneaking their way out with the White Fang not noticing and (Y/N) was opening one cell and he sees nothing and he shakes his head.......