Chapter 18: The Tenth mate (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 18 of this story and the other lemon of this story and just like my previous two chapters there is another small lemon in this chapter and then to the main lemon,

now with all that said. Let the reading begin.)

Neo P.O.V

"Neo was sitting down thinking about how to sneak in (Y/N)'s dorm since she wanted to have her turn with him, so she thought of a way to sneak in and she made her way to Beacon. She climbs up to (Y/N) dorm window and she uses her weapons to unlock it and she sneaks in and locks it back and hides somewhere in his dorm.........

(Y/N) P.O.V

..........(Y/N) just got done training with Ozpin and as he was training he felt another kind of power inside his body, then as he was walking back he felt a hand grab his and he was pulled in and he was pushed into the door and he being kissed and he looks to see its Weiss and he goes with it and he makes out with her. Then Weiss places a hand on his area and starts to rub him and (Y/N) groans, then Weiss goes to her knees and unzips his pants and his member springs out and she immediately starts sucking on his member..........

(Y/N): "Oh god Weiss."

..........she didn't stop as she kept sucking on his member, then (Y/N) felt his end approaching and he released inside her mouth and when she took his member out a little bit more went on her face, then she swallow his seed and looks at (Y/N).........

Weiss: "Please (Y/N), I want you again."

.........(Y/N) knew what she meant and then he took her to her bed and (Y/N) sat on the edge of the bed, then Weiss took off her panties and she positioned his member at her opening and she slides down, then she starts bouncing on his member at medium speed and she moans a little bit frequently, then she tuns around and places her knees on the bed and continues bouncing on his member.........

Weiss: "This still feels so good, you're still amazing (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Oh god Weiss."

.........then he moves his hands to her legs and lifts up her legs and (Y/N) thrusts upwards as he's holding Weiss and she moans at the feeling........

Weiss: "Oh goodness yes, just like that. Keep moving like that."

..........Weiss wrapped her arm around his neck and she kissed him as she moans in the kiss, then (Y/N) lays on her bed and grabs Weiss by her hips and continues thrusting upwards and he increased his speed and Weiss was moaning frequently, then after acouple of minutes (Y/N) felt his end approaching.........

(Y/N): "Weiss......."

Weiss: "Inside me. Cum inside me."

........after acouple of thrusts (Y/N) releases his seed inside Weiss and she moans at the feeling and she breathes hard.........

3rd P.O.V

Timeskip-Evening

.........(Y/N) looked at Weiss as she was asleep and it was the evening, then he rubs her head and he kisses her cheek and he walks out and continues to his dorm and he enters, then he closes the door and gets ready for bed. As he sleeps (Y/N) suddenly felt something around his area and something wet and warm around his member, then he wakes up and sees something under his blanket and he lifts it up to reveal a girl he hasn't seen before........