Chapter 30: A New Mate (Lemon)! And a Second Child born

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 30 of this story and the extra lemon I said I was doing, and after looking at the names of what you readers chose I have gone through them and decided:
And if you ask yes I forgot to add Winter and I forgot to add Nora and Winter's Child Name is already chosen and I need you to choose a baby name for Nora,

Daughters:
Yang's Daughter's Name - Yin
Blake's Daughter's Name - Luna
Weiss's Daughter's Name - Sapphire
Pyrrha's Daughter's Name - Lucy
Cinder's Daughter's Name - Ashley
Ruby's Daughter's Name - Summer
Winter's Daughter's Name - Snow
Sienna's Daughter's Name - Tikala
Ilia's Daughter's Name - Amelie

Sons:
Velvet - Dash
Coco - Andy
Emerald - Garnet
Neo - Sherbet

And that's the names of the kids and like I said and need you readers to think of a names for Nora's child and what gender it would be,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) was in his team dorm with Lightning after she confessed her feelings to him and she was in heat and she needed relief and they were making out and then Lightning went down his body and she undid his pants and his member springs out and her eyes widen at the size of his member...........
Lightning: "Oh goodness, you're big. I guess the girls you mated with enjoyed their time with you."
(Y/N): "Yeah. And as a result, I'm having kids."
Lightning: "Well, you might have one more."
.........she licks the tip of his member and he moans and groans at the feeling and then she starts sucking on his member and he moans and groans more, then she stops and takes off her shirt and she placed his member between her breasts and rubbed his member with her breasts and he moans and groans more..........
(Y/N): "Oh god, Lightning. That feels so good."
.........she giggles, then she sucks on the tip of his member as she rubs his member with her breasts and (Y/N) was in awe feeling it and his wolf ears and tail appeared and Lightning still continued what she was doing and then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching.........
(Y/N): "Lightning, if this keeps up I'm going to........."
..........he couldn't finish and he releases his seed inside her mouth and she takes his member outta her mouth and a little more went on her face and breasts, then she swallows his seed and she looks at him smiling and she takes off her outfit and (Y/N) does the same and she positions his member at her opening and she slowly went down and she moans in pain and as she continues she slams down on his member and she moans loud and she leans forward with places her hands on his chest..........
(Y/N): "Wait. Lightning, is this your first time?"
Lightning: *nods* "Yes it is. And I wanted to lose it to you, I'm gonna move now."
.........she slowly starts bouncing on his member and letting out soft and gentle moans and (Y/N) was in awe feeling her insides and he never felt that before and he placed his hands on her hips and she then starts increasing her speed and her moans become more frequent...........
(Y/N): "Oh god, Lightning. You're so tight."
Lightning: "And you're so big, you're so *moans* amazing. I can completely tell that the girls enjoyed you."
.........she then increases her speed and her breasts bounced rapidly and (Y/N) groped her breasts and she moans loud and then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching.........
(Y/N): "Oh god. Lightning, I'm gonna cum."
Lightning: "Go on. Cum inside me, give it all to me."
.........she placed her feet on the bed and she bounced rapidly on his member and she was moaning frequently and then after acouple of seconds (Y/N) released his seed inside her and Lightning moaned loud at the feeling and she plops forward on (Y/N) and her head was in the crook of his neck and (Y/N) takes his member out and his seed leaks out, then they looked at each other eye to eye and they leaned in and kissed and then (Y/N) flipped her on the bed and Lightning was laying on the bed and (Y/N) positions his member at her opening again and she spreads her legs.........
Lightning: "Yes (Y/N), please. Give me more."
.........he inserts his member insider her and she moans loud, then he thrusts inside her again and she moans a lot and she wraps her arms around his neck and he continued thrusting, then he sucks on her breasts and she moans frequently..........
Lightning: "Oh gosh, yes. It's so good, you're so good (Y/N). Please, harder and faster."
........he increases his speed and pounds her hard and her moans become more frequent and then Lightning wraps her legs around his waist and hugs him hard and then after a while he felt his end approaching again..........
(Y/N): "I'm cumming again Lightning."
Lightning: "Inside. Cum inside me again."
........she holds him tight with her legs and he releases his seed inside her again and she moans loud and he takes his member out and his seed leaks outta her and they breathe hard and (Y/N) lays beside her and she wraps her arm around his waist and (Y/N) pulls the blanket over them and they hugged each other close and drifted to sleep..........

Cinder P.O.V
Timeskip-Morning

.........it was getting morning and Cinder was waking up and she sits up and looks at her stomach and can't wait for her and (Y/N)'s child to be born, she gets up and she was going to the bathroom, until she felt a pain in her stomach and liquids went down her leg and she breathes hard.........
Emerald: "Cinder, what's wrong?"
Cinder: "My water just broke. The baby is coming."
Emerald: "Oh god, we got to get you to the hospital."
.........Cinder gets up and she goes to the hospital thanks to her and Neo........

(Y/N) P.O.V

.........(Y/N) woke up with the sun shining through the window and he looks at Lightning and she is sleeping peacefully and he smiles then kissed her forehead and she woke up and looks at (Y/N) then she smiles.........
Lightning: "Hey."
(Y/N): "Hey."
Lightning: "You were amazing last night, I can really tell that the girls enjoyed you. I love you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "I love you too Lightning."
........they kissed again and (Y/N) gets up and puts his clothes on........
Lightning: "Where you going?"
(Y/N): "To check on Yang and my daughter."
Lightning: "Oh, okay. Have you two though of a name?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. We named her Yin."
Lightning: "That's a cute name."
.........he puts on his armor and then he gets a call on his scroll and he sees it's from Emerald and he answers it........
(Y/N): "Hey Emerald."
Emerald 'on scroll': "(Y/N), get to the hospital. It's Cinder."
........his eyes widen and he runs out........
Lightning: "What's wrong?"
(Y/N): "Cinder is having her baby."

3rd P.O.V

..........(Y/N) arrives and he enters the room and he sees Cinder in a hospital bed and he sees his child with he has with her in her arms and he smiles and approaches her.........
(Y/N): "Cinder."
Cinder: "Just in time (Y/N)."
.........he looks at the baby and he sees she has Cinder's hair color and he looks close and his eyes widen.........
(Y/N): "It's a girl."
Cinder: "Yep, you have 2 little girls now."
.........the baby opens her eyes and she had a bright like Amber color and she looks at Cinder and she giggles, then she looks at (Y/N) and she reached for him and Cinder gave her to him and he holds her and he cries a little seeing another girl he has........
Cinder: "Have you thought of a name?"
(Y/N): "I have one, Ashley. How's Ashley?"
Cinder: "That's perfect."
.........Cinder was discharged and they head back to Beacon, then as they do they see Yang and she walks up to him with Yin in her arms and she saw Ashley and her eyes sparkled........
Yang: "Oh my gosh. It's a girl."
Cinder: "Yes. And little Yin has a playmate now."
Yang: "What's her name?"
(Y/N): "We named her Ashley."
.........Yin looks at Ashley and she looks at her and they reached out and held hands and (Y/N), Yang, and Cinder was in the dorm and they watch Yin and Ashley roll a ball back and forth at each other and (Y/N) is happy that he has two little girls now and he can't wait for more of his children to be born."

To be continued.......

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and yep, Cinder's child is now born and the Lemon with Lightning is done, the OC is created and this lemon was requested by @fireferrets11201
And I need you readers to choose:
Nora (Daughter Name or Son Name)
If you reader have a name for Nora's child and what gender it would be, let me know in the comments,

Now with all that said, see y'all next time.)