Chapter 2: New friends

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers, here is chapter 2 of my story. And I announce that the love interest in this story is gonna be a harem, and if you have suggestions let me know,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Team RWBY P.O.V

"It was the next day and it's (Y/N)'s first day at Beacon Academy and Team RWBY was excited to give him a tour around Beacon, everyone starts waking up and they was gonna get dressed until (Y/N) realized he was in a room with four girls.........

Weiss: "Um, how is this going to work?"

(Y/N): "Don't worry. How about we turn opposite directions and change. I have my respects, so you girls do your thing and I'll do mine."

.........he turns around and the girls do the same and they start changing, and as Team RWBY was changing, Yang turns around secretly and she sees him with no shirt and she blushes.......

Yang: (Oh my god. He's built, he's so hot.)

........Yang quickly turned around and Weiss was getting something and she secretly glances and blushes at him........

Weiss: (Ahhh, he is so built.)

........Weiss turns around and Blake suddenly looks as well and she blushes wildly at looking at him........

Blake: (He is so hot. That perfect body.)

.......he gets done and they got dressed and as they see (Y/N) in the Beacon uniform and they blush at how he looks in it. Then they hurry to class, as they arrive they are greeted by Prof. Port........

Port: "Ah Team RWBY, you arrived. *looks at (Y/N)* And you must be (Y/N) (L/N) I presume?"

(Y/N): "Yes sir. That's me."

.......he nods and they sit in their seats and (Y/N) sat between Yang and Blake, then class started and when Port started telling stories about his adventures everyone was already getting bored and sleepy. Then it was lunchtime and everyone was sitting at the table eating, then as Team RWBY and (Y/N) was eating four more people walked towards them......

Jaune: "Hey."

Ruby: "Hi Jaune."

Jaune: *looks at (Y/N)* "Who's this?"

Yang: "This is (Y/N). He's new here."

Weiss: "And he's the guy that stopped the dust robbery."

Jaune: *surprised* "Wait, that was you?"

(Y/N): "Yep. That was me."

Jaune: "Dude, that's awesome. Names Jaune Arc, and these are my teammates."

Ren: "Lie Ren. But, call me Ren."

Nora: "Names NORA."

Pyrrha: "And I'm Pyrrha Nikos. It a pleasure to meet you."

(Y/N): "You too."

Jaune: "Dude, you was awesome. You ran at the White Fang and beat the living hell outta them, and when you threw one out the window I'm like; wow."

Ruby: "My reaction too."

(Y/N): "Wait, it was all over the news?"

Pyrrha: "Yes, everyone in Vale and Beacon is calling you a hero for that."

Jaune: "So, are you coming here to Beacon?"

(Y/N): "Yep, I'm an official student."

Weiss: "Ozpin sent us to find him, but when we didn't see his face in the news video it was kinda difficult to find him."