Chapter 36: A Werewolf/Demigod Hybrid

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 36 of this story and pretty much if you read the title of this chapter, you should know what's gonna happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Lightning P.O.V

"Lightning is slowly waking up and as she does she stretches and she looks at her stomach and she rubs it waiting for her child to be born. She gets up and she walks out and goes to the dorm kitchen and she fixes her something and as she was gonna drink it she felt something in her stomach and she groans in pain, then a liquid was going down her leg and she holds her stomach and Yang and Cinder walks in to see her like that.........
Yang: "Lightning!"
Cinder: "Lightning. What's wrong?"
Lightning: "My water broke."
.........their eyes widen and they helped her to the hospital as Yang takes out her scroll and she calls (Y/N)..........

(Y/N) P.O.V

.........(Y/N) is asleep and he suddenly hears his scroll going off and he gets up and he goes to his scroll and he grabs it and sees its Yang.........
(Y/N): "Hey Yang. What is it?"
Yang 'on scroll': "(Y/N). I need you to the hospital, now."
.........as he talks to Yang he hears groaning and he gets curious.........
(Y/N): "Yang. Who's that in the background?"
Yang 'on scroll': "It's the baby. She getting ready to deliver."
.........his eyes widen and he has no time to put on his outfit, so he just puts on a t-shirt, jacket, blue jeans, and regular shoes and he runs out the dorm and he head to the hospital to see his baby with Lightning is being born.........

Lightning P.O.V

........Lightning was in the hospital getting ready to deliver her baby and she is breathing as she can and she hears the door open and (Y/N) runs in and goes to her.........
Lightning: "(Y/N)."
(Y/N): *holds her hand* "I'm here."
Lightning: "Thank you."
.........she then groans and she starts pushing and she stops and breathes hard and she continues and she did everything she can to push harder, then she gives one more strong push and as she did a baby cry is heard and they look.........
Nurse: "It's a girl."
Lightning: "Oh my goodness."
........he kisses her forehead and the nurse cleans the baby and she takes her to Lightning and she holds her baby and (Y/N) smiles seeing his and her baby in her arms.........
(Y/N): "She's beautiful Lightning."
Lightning: "She is. She really is."
........then the baby moves a little and (Y/N) noticed she has black hair and the moment she opens her eyes she has (Y/N)'s Werewolf eye color. She looks up at Lightning and she giggles and Lightning bounces her and (Y/N) smiles. Then the baby looks at (Y/N) and she reaches for him and Lightning gives her to him and he cradles her and she giggles and coos as (Y/N) holds her, the. He kissed her forehead..........
Lightning: "Have you thought of a name?"
(Y/N): "I was thinking, you should name her."
Lightning: "How about.........Flare."
(Y/N): "I like that name. It definitely fits her well."
.........then he wiggles his finger at her and she instinctively grabs his finger and she giggles more.........

3rd P.O.V

.........then they returned to Beacon and (Y/N) placed Flare in the baby bin and she crawls to the other babies and she played with them. And (Y/N) and Lightning looks and Yang, Cinder, Blake, Weiss, and Velvet walks in and they see Flare and they go to them.........
Yang: "Is that her?"
(Y/N): "Yep. That's me and Lightning's daughter."
Cinder: "She looks like Lightning."
Lightning: "Yeah. I noticed that."
Velvet: "So, what's her name?"
(Y/N): "We named her Flare."
Weiss: "That's a cute name."
..........then they look and they see Flare getting along with them and they played together..........

Salem P.O.V

........but at the realm of the Grimm, there was a meeting happening and the meeting is being led by the creator of the Grimm and everyone gathers and the woman is known as Salem...........
Salem: "Where is Adam Taurus? He should be here."
Tyrian: "I'm sorry m'lady, but I have bad news."
Salem: "How bad are we talking here?"
Tyrian: "Adam Taurus, is dead."
.........Salem looks and she acted calm, but acouple seconds; she gets angry.........
Salem: "WHAT!?!?!? First Cinder betrays me, now Adam Taurus is dead."
Watts: "I believe so."
Salem: "How? I gave Taurus a new arm and eye to make him strong. How is he dead?"
????: "Maybe I can explain."
.........everyone looks and Mercury walks in and he sits down.........
Hazel: "Mercury?What do you know?"
Mercury: "Well, it started about months ago. Roman Torchwick was under attacked by what he claims was a Faunus loosing control and attacking the White Fang like a wild animal."
Hazel: "Are you talking about, that who I know you're talking about?"
Mercury: "Yes."
Salem: "What is it?"
Mercury: "Adam told us this story and he basically explained everything. It appears for the first time, there's a Werewolf Faunus."
.........Salem looks at Mercury and she stands up in disbelief.........
Salem: "So, you're telling me. There's a Werewolf Faunus walking around Remnant right now?"
Mercury: "Yes. And let's say he's a formidable opponent. He cut off Adam's arm and he picked up a White Fang Alpha and slammed him in the ground."
Salem: "This Werewolf Faunus. What's his name?"
Mercury: "I don't know. But, I never saw his face fully. But, *motions his head to Hazel and Tyrian* they seen him."
Salem: "Did you see the Werewolf Faunus?"
Hazel: "Yes we did. He was able fight Adam Taurus in seconds after they started fighting."
Tyrian: "Should we execute him? I would get the job done..........
Salem: "No. I do not want him dead, I want him alive. Find this Werewolf Faunus, and bring him here. And makes sure he's not injured as well."
Tyrian: "But, m'lady.........."
Watts: "This Werewolf Faunus fought Adam Taurus and now you........."
Salem: "Don't question me Watts. Do as I say, find the Werewolf Faunus. And. Bring. Him. Here."
.........they now and they walk out, then Salem had the idea goiter through her head, but mostly she was impressed to the fact there is a Werewolf Faunus in the world of Remnant right now. She gets up and looks out her window of the castle."
Salem: (A Werewolf Faunus huh? So, there is such thing. Turning a dangerous mystic creature into a Faunus and he exists, but with him, I will finally rule of of Remnant and everyone will bow to me.)

To be continued........

(A/N: Well that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and the name of the baby and the look of the baby that is in this chapters is all idea by @fireferrets11201

Now with that said, see y'all next time.)