Chapter 25: Past Revelation pt. 2! And Meeting two teammates

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 25 of this story and a travel into the past of your (the reader's) family, and the introduction of the two OCs in this story,

And I just wanted to give a quick update on one of the OCs, I added a picture of what Lightning Storm looks like what she is wearing in this story, so if you want to go check it out feel free to,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After (Y/N) met his mother and sister, they were catching up after 16 years of not seeing each other and meeting Bailey. They were at a dinner that was in the camp and they started eating the food that they ordered and (Y/N) had a question going through his mind.........

(Y/N): "Hey mom."

Helena: "Yes (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "I just want to know about my dad, how was he like?"

Helena: *smiles* "I knew you were gonna ask that. He was the best guy any girl could date, and he was really sweet when he let me stay at his house, but after I gave birth to you, I never been happy my entire life."

(Y/N): "So, what happened before the White Fang attacked?"

16 years ago

Helena P.O.V

........it was a day after Helena and Zane returned from the hospital after (Y/N) was born, it was night time and Helena and Zane had a crib next to their bed and they were putting a giggling baby (Y/N) in his crib.......

Baby (Y/N): *giggling*

Helena: *tickles him and he holds her finger* "Who's a good baby, you are."

Zane: "Alright little buddy, time to sleep."

........Zane activates the mobile hanging over (Y/N) and it spins while playing calm music, then (Y/N) looks at it with wide eyes and he slowly falls asleep and he closes his eyes and quietly snores, then Helena covers him up and they also went to bed and Helena holds Zane and he holds her and they drifted to sleep into each other's arms.........

1 month later......

........it was a month later and Helena was giving (Y/N) some milk to help him feed, then she gets the bottle from him and (Y/N) starts giggling while he's in his mother's arms. Then acouple seconds later.......

Baby (Y/N): *little burp*

Helena: *giggles* "You were full weren't you little guy?"

..........then (Y/N) yawned and he went to sleep in his mothers arms and she placed him into his crib and she kissed his forehead. Then she hears the door open and close and Zane walks in with groceries and he placed them where they were gonna place. Then Helena walks up to Zane and she hugs him and he hugs back and then they kissed, and the kiss was getting a little heated and Zane stops.......

Zane: "Woah, where that come from Helena?"

Helena: *giggles* "Did you like it?"

Zane: "Of course, I was asking where it came from."

Helena: "I'm not........sure......oh boy."

Zane: "What is it?"

Helena: "I'm going into heat, and it's hard trying to get passed it. And I really need some relief from it."