Chapter 35: Meeting a Family pt. 2

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 35 of this story and I just want to give another quick thanks to the readers who read this book and appreciates it, this means a lot to me that this book has gotten a lot of reads and votes, thank you so much to you readers,

and if you read the title another family shows up and let's say it gets outta control a little bit,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Weiss P.O.V

"Weiss is outside enjoying the view with her baby in her arms as she sleeps, she smiles and she's really happy that her and (Y/N) had a child. But then a Bullhead was heard and she looks and she sees her sister arriving and she also is pregnant. But, Weiss gets up and walks towards her.........
Winter: "Hello sister."
Weiss: "Hello Winter."
Winter: *looks at Sapphire* "How is little Sapphire doing?"
Weiss: "She's doing great."
Winter: "That's good."

Ozpin P.O.V

.........Ozpin is in his office, but General Ironwood is there and let's say he's not happy.........
Ironwood: "Ozpin, you better have a good explanation."
Ozpin: "About what?"
Ironwood: "About miss Weiss and Winter Schnee pregnant."
Ozpin: "Ah, that."
Ironwood: "First I find out that Weiss is pregnant, and now Winter. And all that stuff points to you, what is going on Ozpin. Tell me."
Ozpin: "Alright. Alright, relax. If you just relax I'll tell you. *Ironwood sits down* There is this boy, he is very special."
Ironwood: "Special? What makes him special?"
Ozpin: "He is the first of his Faunus species."
.........Ironwood's eyes widen..........
Ironwood: "The first? What Faunus species is he?"
Ozpin: "A Werewolf Faunus."
.........Ironwood's eyes widen and Ozpin can tell that he was in disbelief hearing something that is unbelievable..........
Ironwood: "Werewolf Faunus? How is that possible?"
Ozpin: "It involved his mother and father, Zane (L/N) and Helena Wyver. Zane's wolf semblance evolved the boys cells and made him a Werewolf Faunus."
Ironwood: "Zane (L/N) had a child?"
Ozpin: "2 in fact. A son and a daughter. Both Werewolf Faunuses."
Ironwood: "Then..........miss Weiss Schnee's child......."
Ozpin: "Is also a Werewolf Faunus. Even the rest of (Y/N)'s kids."
...........Ironwood is in disbelief and he decided to hear what Ozpin says........

3rd P.O.V

..........(Y/N) is walking down the hallway heading back to his dorm, his wives are hanging out with their kids and he trained so he decided to sleep. He was gonna walk into his dorm until his Werewolf hearing happens..........
Jaques 'echoing': "Young lady, what is the meaning of this? You had a child?"
Whitley 'echoing': "Such terrible shame sister."
..........then he looks in the direction and he runs with his Werewolf speed and he makes his way to the Beacon courtyard and he sees Weiss and her father and possibly her brother yelling at Weiss. But, (Y/N) decided to interfere...........
(Y/N): "What's going on here?"
.........they both look at him........
Jacques: "Who are you?"
(Y/N): "My name to you is non of your business. What the hell are you doing yelling at Weiss?"
Whitley: "This is a family matter, so if you would just go away........."
(Y/N): "You better watch how you talk to me you little shrimp."
........Whitley backs off and Jacques puts his hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder.........
Jacques: "You better watch how you talk to my son. This is family matter."
Weiss: "Well he is now family."
.........Jacques looks at her and he looks at (Y/N) and Sapphire.........
Jacques: "You're the father of this child Weiss has?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. I am."
Jacques: "Why?"
Weiss: "Cause he's special."
Jacques: "What makes him special?"
Ironwood: "Cause he's the son of Zane (L/N)."
.........everyone looks and sees General Ironwood walking towards them and he stands beside (Y/N)..........
Ironwood: "And he is the first and now considered a rare Faunus Species."
Jacques: *looks at (Y/N)* "I don't see anything on this boy that's considers him a Faunus."
Ironwood: "That's because he is a Werewolf Faunus."
Jacques: "What? That's impossible, there is not a single Faunus species that's like that."
Ironwood: "And you're looking at the first one here."
Jacques: "This is unacceptable. Weiss, you have a choice with that child. You better........."
(Y/N): "She is not getting rid of our kid."
Jacques: *pulls out a gun and points it at (Y/N)* "You don't get to say........."
..........(Y/N) grabs his hand and hits the gun outta his hand and slams him on the ground..........
(Y/N): "You may not agree with what Weiss wants to do, but whatever her choice is, she can do it."
Jacques: "Ironwood, arrest him."
Ironwood: "No."
Jacques: "What? This boy cannot be trusted, he could be a spy to the White Fang........."
(Y/N): "The White Fang is done for."
Jacques: "What?"
Ironwood: "The White Fang leader Adam Taurus was killed last night as mister (L/N) here rescued Miss Schnee and her team."
Jacques: "I'm..........I'm sorry. But, I will not stand and let this Werewolf Faunus he's the father of this child."
Winter: "Then don't interfere."
.........everyone looks and sees Winter walking towards them and Jacques's eyes widen........
Jacques: "Winter, not you."
(Y/N): *grabs his shirt and picks him up* "Then if you don't agree with this, then here's your options. You are gonna step down as owner of the Schnee Dust Company and you're gonna give that ownership to Weiss. And if you interfere of try to get in the way or try to be the owner again, you will be arrested. Got that?"
.........(Y/N) scares him with his Werewolf eyes and Jacques cowers in fear........
Jacques: "Very well."
(Y/N): "Now get outta here."
.........Jaques walks off defeated and Whiteley looks, then Atlas soldiers company him and Ironwood looks at (Y/N)........
Ironwood: "It's a pleasure to meet you *holds his hand out* Mister (L/N)."
(Y/N): *shakes his hand* "It's a pleasure to meet you as well General Ironwood."
Ironwood: "You have my gratitude for defeating the White Fang, and takes care of Miss Schnee and your daughter. And I'll make sure Jacques does what you wanted."
.........he walks off and (Y/N) smiles and Weiss goes to him and hugs him and he hugs back and kissed her head, then Sapphire wakes up and she giggles seeing her family and he rubs her head. Then Winter rubs her stomach and couldn't wait to have her child, then it's confirmed that Weiss is now owns the Schnee Dust Company.........

Velvet P.O.V

.........Velvet was asleep in her bed and she suddenly starts breathing hard and she groans in pain, and held her stomach.........
Coco: "Velvet, what's wrong?"
Velvet: "My water just broke."
.........then Coco walks out and heads to (Y/N)'s dorm and he runs in and Yang and Blake run in.........
(Y/N): "Oh god. Yang, Blake help her to the hospital."
.........they nod and they help her up and she head to the hospital getting ready to deliver her baby........

(Y/N) P.O.V

........(Y/N) arrives and he walks in and he sees Velvet in a hospital bed with 2 babies in her arms, and his eyes widen and he goes to her........
(Y/N): "Oh my god."
Velvet: "That's right. We have twins (Y/N). And they're both boys."
.........he looks to see them and he sees the one with brown hair and rabbit ears and he sees the other one that has (H/C) hair no rabbit ears and he recognized him as the Werewolf Faunus. They both open their eyes and they both have Blue Eyes and they look at Velvet and they smile. Then they look at (Y/N) and they point their arms towards him and he held them and he had the Werewolf Faunus on his right arm and the rabbit Faunus on his left, and they hugged him.........
Velvet: "Have you thought of some names?"
(Y/N): "I was thinking maybe, *looks at the one on his right* this is Dash. *and looks at the one on the left* And this one Jack."
........Velvet smiles and after 2 days Velvet is discharged from the hospital and they walk back to Beacon and they walk in the dorm and placed Dash and Jack with the other babies and they played with them and (Y/N) hugs Velvet and she hugs him and they kissed and they couldn't be happy that they had their children."

To be continued.........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)