Chapter 26: Werewolf Training! And The New Team Sets Out

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 26 of this story and pretty much you (the reader) is gonna have a great change in the Werewolf power,

And another quick update of the OC Lightning. Her weapon also changes into a lightning infused pistol. And as a request from fireferrets11201, Lightning will have a lemon chapter as well,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After a while of staying at the Fangs of Justice's camp, you got to know the soldiers of the faction and he was walking until a messenger ran towards (Y/N) and told him to meet Bailey in the forest. He walks out the camp and he sees Bailey sitting on a rock and (Y/N) approaches her............

(Y/N): "Hey sis."

Bailey: "Hey bro."

(Y/N) so you asked me to come out here?"

Bailey: "Yes. *jumps beside him* There's something you need to know."

.........Bailey explained something and (Y/N) started to understand..........

(Y/N): "So, I don't need to just control my werewolf side, but embrace it?"

Bailey: "Yes. The power of the Werewolf must become your own, and that's how you become stronger."

(Y/N): "So, how do we start?"

..........Baikey smiles, then she runs off and (Y/N) follows her and he runs beside her.........

(Y/N): "What's this have to do with training?"

Bailey: "You have to feel the power of the wolf inside you. It makes you stronger and better. While we're running you have to know the environment. Hear, feel, see, and it makes you better."

........(Y/N) nods and he looks forward and he focuses, then he suddenly felt that power coursing through his body and he breathes in. Then he hears everything, and feels the environment around him..........

(Y/N): "I feel it. It's amazing."

..........(Y/N) sees Bailey with her eyes at Shining Ember and her werewolf parts appeared and then (Y/N) felt in as well and his eyes were a Shining Aqua-Blue and his hair color changed and his werewolf parts appeared and he suddenly became faster and him and Bailey ran and jumped of trees and did parkour and (Y/N) never felt the kind of power he felt before. Then he hears a whining and he follows it and he stops at the location and sees in a lake a baby wolf trapped on a rock and it whines. Then (Y/N) slides down the hill and he jumps towards the Wolf pup and he grabs it as its in the air and he lands on the other side and he looks at it.........

(Y/N): "Hey little one, you're safe now."

.........the pup licks his face and then (Y/N)'s ears stood up and he heard something.........

Bailey 'echoing': "That felt awesome huh brother? (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Hang on tight little one."

.........he runs off with his werewolf speed and with the pup in his arms and as he's running the pup let's out a howl and that energized (Y/N) and he jumped in the air and he landed beside Bailey........

Bailey: "Woah, that must've been a high jump. *looks at the wolf pup* Awww, who's this?"

(Y/N): "I found him at a lake stuck on a rock. I didn't want to leave him there, so I brought home with me."