Chapter 41: The Capturing of the Werewolf

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 41 of this story and if you read the title of this chapter, you should know what's going to happen in this chapter and let's say it's gonna get wild,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After months of waiting for his and his girlfriends children they're all finally born and his and Nora's child is born, it's a boy and they named him Thor as he has dark-red hair and yellow eyes. Winter's child is a girl and they named her Snow as she has the white hair and a Navy Blue eyes, Neo's child is born and it's a boy and they named him Sherbet and he has brown hair with a Silver hair streak and one eye Brown and the other Red, Sienna gave birth to twin girls and Ilia had twins Daughter and Son, the twins of Sienna are named Tikala and Savannah, Tikala is the Werewolf Faunus with her hair and (Y/N)'s red eyes while Savannah has Light Grey hair with the tiger ears and tail and Green eyes. And the children with Ilia is the daughter named Amelie and the son named Emos. Amelie is the Werewolf and has brown hair with Sky-Blue Eyes and Emos has Medium black hair with Purple eyes. (Y/N) is relived that his children are finally born and he is in the room as they play, (Y/N) is holding Sherbet as he feed him. The he puts him back and he goes to play. Then Luna and Anna wanted to see him and he picks them up and they hug him as he hugs back. But, then his Werewolf hearing goes off as he hears screaming. He places Luna and Anna down and he runs to the Bullhead, then he sees terror as everyone is running. Then he sees Teams RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, and Cinder Emerald, and Neo.........
(Y/N): "Guys, what's going on?"
Ruby: "We don't know we just arrived here, and saw all this destruction."
Ren: "This ain't to Grimm, this is something else."
..........then another explosion is heard and then someone walks out the fire as (Y/N) recognized him...........
Hazel: "Well, well, well look who it is."
(Y/N): "You again."
Cinder: "Hazel."
Emerald: "What're you doing here?"
..........then all of the sudden (Y/N)'s hearing goes off and he looks and he blocks a kick headed for Emerald and he throws the guy to be Watts..........
Emerald: "Watts."
Watts: "So, I can do what I actually love doing. Being evil, something you three abandoned."
Emerald: "I abandoned evil because of (Y/N). I love him, we love him. I don't want my life lived as evil as you think."
Hazel: "Such a shame, but now. Let's get started."
........then they get in fighting stance and so does Hazel and Watts, but then a stomp is heard as they look to see some Grimm they never seen before appear and it roars at them:

then they get in fighting stance and so does Hazel and Watts, but then a stomp is heard as they look to see some Grimm they never seen before appear and it roars at them: