Final Chapter and Epilogue: A Bright Future

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is the Final Chapter of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After his battle with Salem (Y/N) is starting to wake up after his long hard battle against her, he is slowly waking up and he opens his eyes to see he's in a hospital bed and he looks around the room and he gets up, but he grunts a little. And his Werewolf healing factory came in and he's able to sit up easily, then he breathes out in relief............
(Y/N): "Good. It's over."
...........then his Werewolf hearing goes off and he hears running and the door bursts open and he sees his future wives with his kids...........
Everyone: "(Y/N)!"
...........they hug him and he hugs back, then the babies beg for him and he hugs the, and kisses their forehead one at a time. Then Ozpin comes in and his family..........
Ozpin: "(Y/N), you did it. Salem has been destroyed and the Grimm are gone. Everything is at peace now, and it's all thanks to you."
(Y/N): "Hey, she threatened to destroy everything and everyone close to me. I didn't want that, I had to do what is needed to be done."
Yang: "So, what are we gonna do now?"
...........(Y/N) chuckles, then everyone else laughs. Then through the years (Y/N) got a house for his wives and kids, then after those years Ruby actually is having a kid thanks to (Y/N). It's the day the new baby is born and (Y/N) is running through the hospital and he enters the hospital room to see Ruby with his and her kid in her arms, he smiles and goes to her...........
Ruby: "Hey (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Hey Ruby. Oh my gosh."
...........the baby has Ruby's hair color and the moment she opened her eyes she has silver eyes like Ruby and the moment she looks at Ruby she smiles and giggles, then she looks at (Y/N) and she smile and reaches for him. Ruby gives her to him and she giggles as (Y/N) held her...........
Ruby: "Have you thought of a name?"
..........(Y/N) looks at her and he looks back at the baby and he smiles then he looks at her...........
(Y/N): "I was thinking of naming her, Summer."
Ruby: "Yes, I love that."
..........ever since then (Y/N)'s been told about Ruby's mother and he thought it could be a good time to name the baby after her mother. Yang is happy about and so is Taiyang and Qrow...........

3rd P.O.V
The Epilogue

..........then after those years humans and Faunuses coexist thanks to (Y/N), then he married the girls he had the kids with and they got a mansion since how many girls he married, then as everyone was busy (Y/N) is out in the woods with his Werewolf Faunus children and he's training them to be in control of their Werewolf Forms and with the help of his sister Bailey it became easier. And also the wolf pup that became older found a mate and had 6 pups is running with them. Then his hearing goes off............
Yang: "It's time for dinner."
...........he looks on and he stops running and glides on the ground, then jumps in the air and lands in front of the house, then his sister and kids follow, then they walked in...........
Yin: "That was so much fun dad."
Summer: "I can't wait for tomorrow."
..........then his other kids walk out that's not Werewolf Faunuses...........
Anna: "So, Luna how's the training?"
Luna: "It's so amazing. I can actually see and hear the nature."
Jack: "So I guess the Werewolf training was fun?"
Dash: "Fun? It was amazing, it's really fun when you hear everything around you."
..........then (Y/N) looks on the roof to see 2 of his kids on the roof...........
Emos: "So, Werewolf training was fun?"
Amelie: "Yeah. I can feel the power of the Werewolf moving through me."
Emos: "You're lucky you got that training."
Amelie: "So, how was training with mom?"
Emos: "It's okay, I got the chance to cloak now."
Amelie: "Cool."
(Y/N): "Okay you two off the roof, it's time for dinner."
Amelie/Emos: "Coming dad."
...........they jump off and they head inside, then he sees more of his kids talking..........
Sapphire: "So, who do you think is gonna be the heir to the family company now?"
Snow: "If it's anything, it should be you. You deserve it."
Sapphire: "You're say that cause my mom was the heiress."
Snow: "Well, you deserve it. You're almost like her, but without her attitude."
Sapphire: "Yeah. I get it, but I also learn form our dad."
..........then he looks in the dining room, to see Sienna and their daughters Tikala and Savannah.........
Sienna: "Could you two set the plates please?"
Tikala: "Okay."
Savannah: "Got it mom. I got the rest of it."
..........then one of his wives greets him and he kisses her, then he looks to see Pyrrha and Lucy talking............
Pyrrha: "Oh, Lucy. Can you help Tikala and Savannah with the plates and utensils?"
Lucy: "Of course. They are my sisters after all."
Pyrrha: "Yep. Even if they're from different mothers they are your sister."
..........she helps them with the dishes and then (Y/N) keeps walking and he sees his son Sherbet hanging from the ceiling...........
(Y/N): "Hey son."
Sherbet: "Hey dad."
(Y/N): "How was training?"
Sherbet: "Better than I thought it would be. Man I feel so lucky to be a Werewolf Faunus."
..........(Y/N) chuckles and he sees Flare in the distance and he goes to her..........
(Y/N): "Hey Flare."
Flare: "Hey dad."
(Y/N): "How did you enjoy the training?"
Flare: "It's amazing, so cool. It gets by fast since I'm also a Demigod."
(Y/N): *chuckles* "Yeah, let's go it's time for dinner."
Flare: "Okay."
..........they walk to the dining room and he looks right to see Andy and Garnet talking...........
Andy: "You're seriously taking thieving lesson from your mom?"
Sherbet: "Hey, you don't know when it's gonna come in handy someday."
Andy: "Yeah, but I don't know if dad will like that."
Sherbet: "You're right, but at least he said nothing important to steal from someone."
..........(Y/N) smiles, then he hears a thud and he walks in a training room to see Thor training with some weights...........
Thor: "Oh hey dad."
(Y/N): "Thor. Is see you're doing your Werewolf strength."
Thor: "Yeah. I mean, this strength is unlike anything and I just get this adrenaline when I do it."
(Y/N): "Well, dinner's almost ready so come on."
Thor: "Okay."
...........he jigs out and heads to the dining room, then he walks there and he sees Ashley looking out the window and he smiles and walks towards her.........
(Y/N): "Hey Ashley."
Ashley: "Hey dad."
(Y/N): "Still going through your head huh?"
Ashley: "Yeah."
(Y/N): "Look. I know what your mom did in the past is unforgivable, but she didn't do it by her choice. She was ordered to do that, she didn't just stop being evil for me. She did it for you too."
Ashley: "You're right. Thanks dad."
(Y/N): "Now, it's time for dinner. Let's go."
...........Ashley nods and heads to the dining room, then he looks at the picture of him and his wives wedding and he smiles happily about it. He places it down and heads in the dining room and now (Y/N) has a bright future with his wives and kids."

The End

(A/N: Well that's the end of this story and wow this has been one of my favorite stories to work on. And it's all thanks to you readers that made me to love working on this story, it means a lot that I worked in this story for all of you and you're just the best and I know since you love my stories it makes me want to keep going writing more stories for you to read, thank you for enjoying this story,

Now with all that said, see y'all next time.)