Chapter 31: Meeting the Family

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 31 of this story and the meet up of a certain family and with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"It was a normal day in Beacon and Ruby was hanging out with her niece Yin as she was holding her and walking with her holding her and she was asleep as she holds her, she's happy that she got the time to hang with her niece and she walks to the Beacon courtyard and as she does..........
????: "Ruby."
.........she turns around and gasps, she sees her father and uncle walking towards her.........
Ruby: "Dad. Uncle Qrow."
Qrow: "Hey kiddo."
Taiyang: "Ruby, is it.........*looks at Yin* Is that.......her?"
Ruby: "What are you talking about dad?"
Taiyang: "I just heard from random students in this academy that Yang gave birth to a child. And is that her?"
..........Ruby's eyes widen in fear and she wasn't scared of what her dad will do, but (Y/N) will do. Yin slowly wakes up and looks at Tai and Qrow and they look at her and she hides her face in Ruby's neck..........
Qrow: *chuckles* "She's shy."
Taiyang: "But, Ruby. Is it true?"
Ruby: "Before you get answers you have to talk to Prof. Ozpin. You need to understand first."
.........they look at each other and they went to Ozpin's office and as they walks in they sat in two chairs and Ozpin looks at them.........
Ozpin: "Ah, Tai. Qrow. What can I help you with?"
Taiyang: "For one reason Ozpin. I want to know who got my daughter pregnant."
Ozpin: "Oh, well. It's a long explanation........."
Taiyang: "How can it be hard to explain. What's so special about this guy that Yang got pregnant?"
Ozpin: "If you would calm down and understand I'll tell you. It's more related to his father."
Qrow: "Who's his father?"
Ozpin: "Zane (L/N)."
...........Taiyang and Qrow's eyes widen in shock and disbelief and they look at each other and Tai sits down..........
Taiyang: "I haven't heard that name in a while. How's he doing?"
..........Ozpin looks down and Taiyang was curious until it hit him and he looks down sad and so does Qrow.........
Qrow: "He's gone. Isn't he?"
Ozpin: "Yes. And as a result, he had 2 children."
Taiyang: "2?"
Ozpin: "A son and a daughter. Both really special."
Taiyang: "How special?"
........Ozpin goes through everything like the day he told Team RWBY and the moment he got done explaining, Taiyang and Qrow was in utter disbelief...........
Taiyang: "No way."
Qrow: "They're both Werewolf Faunuses?"
Ozpin: "Indeed."
Taiyang: "Wow. *realizes* And my granddaughter?"
Ozpin: "She too, is a Werewolf Faunus."
..........their eyes widen and they took the elevator down and they were looking around for Ruby, and they saw her holding Yin still and they approached her........
Taiyang: "Hey Ruby. Can I see her?"
Ruby: "Dad, are you really........."
Taiyang: "Ruby, please. I want to see my granddaughter."
.........Ruby gives Yin to Tai and she slowly wakes up and looks at Tai and she smiles and his heart warmed into the smile as its like Yang and Yin hugs her and he hugs back..........
Taiyang: "Where is (Y/N)?"
.........as he asked (Y/N) came around a corner and he looks at Taiyang and Qrow and they look at him and they saw a little bit of Zane on him.........
Qrow: "He definitely looks a little bit like his father."
Taiyang: "Yeah. I recognize that face."
(Y/N): "Umm, Ruby. Who're these two?"
Ruby: "This is my dad and uncle."
........his eyes widen in fear and he looks at them and he back up a little.........
Taiyang: "Hey. Hey, it's okay. I'm not mad."
.........Ruby looks at him in disbelief and (Y/N) was confused..........
(Y/N): "But, I thought you'd be mad after.........."
Qrow: "Hey kid. It's okay."
Taiyang: "I found out who you are and I have some explanation to tell you."
........(Y/N) was confused still and they talked and they went outside with Yin and they sat down........
(Y/N): "So, my dad and you two were childhood friends?"
Taiyang: "Yes."
Qrow: "He was always fun to hang out with."
Taiyang: "We hung out till Beacon, and I got word he left Vale and I never knew why. Until I found out he has a special kid, who is the first ever Werewolf Faunus."
(Y/N): "I guess you were in disbelief?"
Taiyang: "Yeah. I was. So, you named her Yin?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. It was Yang's choice, and when I first found out about my father I really wanted vengeance against the White Fang. But, as time really went by. Vengeance is not the right path."
Qrow: "So, you didn't kill Adam Taurus?"
(Y/N): "I only injured him. If the people knew of me being a Werewolf Faunus and if I killed Adam, if would make me feel like a savage animal. But, now I have a reason to keep this world safe. And it's because of her."
Taiyang: "Yin?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. As Yin was born, I wanted to make sure she has a good future. And that the only thing I'm proud achieving, is her."
........then Yin laughs and reaches her hands to (Y/N) and he picks her up and he tickles her and Taiyang and Qrow looks and they smile as he did that it's like how Taiyang was when Yang was a baby.........
????: "(Y/N)."
........they look to see Yang walks up to them and he walks to her and Yin giggles at her mom and she looks at Yin and smiles and Taiyang and Qrow looks and the baby laughing at her mom adoring her and Tai puts his hands in his pockets..........
Taiyang: "I guess I jumped to a conclusion."
Qrow: "We both did. And it's understandable about it."
.........Qrow looks to see Tai looking down angry........
Qrow: "What's wrong Tai?"
Taiyang: "If the White Fang never got involved, Zane would've been alive and we could've been a big family."
Qrow: "I know how you feel Tai, but he's now proud of what's going on now. And I think we should as well."
Taiyang: "Yeah. And definitely seeing my granddaughter."
.........then Taiyang and Qrow went to the landing pad and they looked at (Y/N) and Yang.........
Taiyang: "I'll see you two around. *looks at Yin and rubs her head* And I'll see you around as well Yin."
Baby Yin: *giggling*
.........Taiyang's heart melted at her giggle and they got on the Bullhead and it took off and (Y/N) and Yang waves at them and they walked back........
Yang: "So, how's it like meeting my dad and uncle?"
(Y/N): "I thought they were gonna murder me after you having Yin."
Yang: "But, they didn't. And they accepted you either way."
.........they walk back and they walk in the dorm and they placed Yin in the baby pin with Ashley and they played with the blocks and then a knock at the door was heard and Yang answers it to reveal Blake and her stomach is big.........
(Y/N): "Hey Blake."
Blake: "Hey. Just got back from the doctor."
Yang: "And?"
.........she gave a picture of the ultrasound and (Y/N) smiles and he couldn't wait to have his baby with Blake.........

(Y/N) P.O.V

.........it was nighttime and (Y/N) was asleep and he breathes through his nose and he picked up an unidentifiable scent and his eyes shot open with his red eyes and he got up quietly not waking Yang and Blake and he grabs his weapon and looks outside and he used his werewolf vision to see someone and he ran outside and he saw the person jump down and he goes behind the person and sees a female and he pointed his sword at her........
(Y/N): "Hey. *she stopped* Who're you? And why did you look through my window?"
.........the woman had a mask and he couldn't identify her and her scent is nothing like he smells, then she took off her mask and (Y/N) is surprised, the woman looks like Yang.........
????: "So, it was you?"
(Y/N): "What?"
????: "That's the Werewolf Faunus."
.........(Y/N)'s eyes widen figuring out that someone else he doesn't know, also knows he's a Werewolf Faunus, but he remembered what Yang said and he looks at her with anger.........
(Y/N): "And I know you, Raven Branwen."
Raven: "I guess Yang told you about me."
(Y/N): "Yeah. And I never been disappointed."
Raven: "Disappointed?"
(Y/N): "You should know what I'm talking about, after what you did. Leaving Yang when she was a baby, over a tribe. I couldn't believe it."
Raven: "They needed someone to lead them, and I was the one to do it."
(Y/N): "So, you chose a tribe over your own family, no caring for your own daughter?"
Raven: "WHAT CHOICE DID I HAVE?"
(Y/N): "YOU HAD PLENTY OF CHOICES, AND YOU CHOSE THE WRONG ONE."
..........Raven looked down and to him.......
Raven: "Okay I made a stupid choice. But, that doesn't mean.........."
(Y/N): "Doesn't mean what? That nothing matters to you? Not even family, not like your own granddaughter?"
Raven: *looks at him surprised* "What?"
(Y/N): "Me and Yang, has a daughter."
.........Raven was in disbelief hearings that........
Raven: "I........I never knew."
(Y/N): "Oh really? You never seen the crib while looking into the window? You know, I was so sad for Yang when you left when she was a baby, and yet here you are showing yourself. And not even checking up on Yang from time to time."
Raven: "Really? Then what about your mother being the leader of the Fangs of Justice, are you mad about that?"
(Y/N): *eyes widen in anger* "Don't you dare........talk about my mother. She formed the Fangs of Justice to avenge my father."
Raven: "Your father?"
(Y/N): "You probably heard of him, Zane (L/N)."
........her eyes widen.......
Raven: "Zane? He's dead?"
(Y/N): "Yes. He sacrificed his life to save me and my mother, and she had to save mine by keeping me safe."
........she went onto her knees and she cried and (Y/N) was curious.........
(Y/N): "What's wrong?"
Raven: "Zane.........was my best friends as well. Me, Tai, Qrow, and Summer hung out with him when he was around, now he's gone. Who took his life?"
(Y/N): "Adam Taurus."
........she cried still and even though (Y/N) didn't like what Raven did, he still though that Raven probably regretted what she done, then he walks to her and kneels to her.........
(Y/N): "Raven, do you even regret leaving your family?"
Raven: "I sometimes do."
(Y/N): "Then it's not too late to be a mother, and not too late to be a grandmother."
........Raven looks at him in disbelief and he gets up and walks away........
Raven: "(Y/N). *he looks at her* Just take care of Yang and my granddaughter. And be a good father."
.........(Y/N) nods and he hears a portal like sound and he sees a feather floating down and he smiles and he walks back to his dorm."

To be continued........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)