Chapter 33: A Shocking Truth! Another Child

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 33 of this story and with the options of what you readers decided, Nora's child is gonna be:
Nora's child-Son Name Thor
And that's now confirmed,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) was in his dorm with his kids and they are rolling a ball back and forth at each other and (Y/N) smiles and then there was a knock at his door and he goes to or and opens it and it reveals Bailey holding the little wolf pup (Y/N) found when he was doing his Werewolf training.........
(Y/N): "Hey Bailey. *looks at the pup and pets it* Hey there little guy, when did he get here?"
Bailey: "Mom wanted to give this little guy to you and here he is."
..........Bailey puts the pup down and he looks at the babies and he goes to them and Yin looks at him confused and the other girls did and Yin reached in and petted him and the baby wolf licks her face and she giggles. Then the other girls petted and they giggle and one rolls the ball and the pup chases it and they giggle at it and (Y/N) smiles and then all of the sudden Beck appeared.........
(Y/N): "Hey Beck, what's up?"
Beck: "(Y/N), Lightning wants to see you. She's in our team dorm, and it's urgent."
(Y/N): "Okay, Bailey can you watch the kids?"
.........she nods and (Y/N) walks out and he walks towards the dorm and he arrives and knocks on the door........
(Y/N): "Lightning it's me, you wanted to see me?"
Lightning: "Yes, come in."
.........he walks in and he looks around and sees Lightning looking out the window and (Y/N) closes the door and he looks again and he is surprised, he sees that she is pregnant as well.........
(Y/N): "Oh, my, god. Lightning......."
Lightning: "Yes, I'm pregnant."
(Y/N): "But, it's only been acouple of weeks. How did it grow that fast?"
Lightning: "That's what I wanted to tell you."
.........she sits down and (Y/N) sits beside her........
(Y/N): "What's wrong?"
Lightning: "(Y/N), the truth is. I'm not just a Faunus, I'm something else. I'm also a Goddess."
(Y/N): "A Goddess?"
Lightning: *nods* "A Goddess getting pregnant makes the baby grow faster and when I found out I'm pregnant, I was happy. But, I didn't know how to tell you."
(Y/N): "Lightning, I'm not mad. I just couldn't believe it. But, even though you're a Goddess. I still love you."
Lightning: *cries and hugs him* "Thank you, thank you. *he hugs back and they stop hugging and he placed his hand over her stomach* It's a girl (Y/N), I can feel it."
.........(Y/N) chuckles and then he can't wait to have another child and even if Lightning is a Goddess, he still loves her no matter what.........

Weiss P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

........Weiss was asleep and it was slowly getting morning, she was sleeping in a particular way and since she's pregnant and then she groans and her stomach felt pain and she gets up and holds her stomach and she felt the pain hurting more and Ruby gets up and jumps outta her bed..........
Ruby: "Weiss, what's wrong?"
Weiss: "My water broke, the baby is coming."
........Ruby helps her up gently and Bailey arrives and helps her to the hospital........

(Y/N) P.O.V

.........(Y/N) was running in the hospital finding Weiss and he goes to the room and he walks in and sees Weiss holding his and her baby and he walks up to her and she looks at him.........
Weiss: "Hello my Wolf Prince."
(Y/N): "Oh my god, she's beautiful."
.........(Y/N) recognized the baby to be a girl and she had white hair like Weiss and she opened her eyes and she had blue eyes and the moment she looked at Weiss she giggled and Weiss bounced the baby and then she looks at (Y/N) and she claps and giggles and reached to him and he he holds her and she reached for him and he rubbed his finger to her and she held it and giggles more..........
Weiss: "Have you thought of a name?"
(Y/N): "I was thinking you could name her."
Weiss: "I was thinking, Sapphire."
(Y/N): "That name is perfect."
..........Weiss was then discharged and (Y/N) walks in with Sapphire and Yang and Blake gathered and said how cute she is and she giggled at them. Then he placed her in the baby bin and she looks at the others and she crawled towards them and played with them and (Y/N) and Weiss sits down on the bed and then the wolf pup jumps on her lap and she gets surprised.........
Weiss: "Awww, who's this?"
(Y/N): "This is a little wolf pup I found during my Werewolf training, he was trapped on a rock in the middle of the river and I fand down and rescued him."
Weiss: "You did good, but this little guy is so cute."

3rd P.O.V

.........she pets him and it licks her face and (Y/N) looks at the babies to see Sapphire getting along with them and he smiles at the sight. Then (Y/N) was sitting on the couch with Sapphire and he had a kid show on and Sapphire watched it and she giggles and laughs at it, Weiss looks and smiles from it. Then Weiss gives Sapphire a cup and she drinks the milk and continued watching the show.........
????: "Well, ain't this a surprise."
........they both look and (Y/N) sees a guy he doesn't recognize and Weiss does and she rolls her eyes.........
(Y/N): "Who're you? *looks at Weiss* Weiss, do you know him?"
Weiss: "That's Neptune, one of Sun's teammates."
(Y/N): "Sun? The monkey Faunus?"
........she nods and Neptune walks to her and leans his shoulder on the chair and (Y/N) gets angry.........
Neptune: "So, Weiss. How would you like to hang out this Saturday? You know just........."
Weiss: "No. I'm already with someone better than you and accepts me for who I am."
........Neptune gets a questionable look and Weiss sits next to (Y/N), then Neptune was gonna say something. But, he noticed Sapphire and he looks defeated........
Neptune: "Is this........"
(Y/N): "Our child, yes."
Neptune: "I thought you had 2 kids with Blake. Oh, when she finds out........."
Weiss: "We decided to share (Y/N) and don't even think about it."
........Neptune was shocked and Sapphire finished her cup and she looks at Neptune and pouts and throws the cup at him and he holds his head in pain as (Y/N) laughs and Weiss giggles, then Neptune walks out and they continued watching the kids show Sapphire is watching. Then it got night time and he placed Sapphire in a crib as she was already asleep and he pulls the blanket over her and she grabs it and sleeps, then he kissed her forehead and (Y/N) smiles and he lays in bed and he drifts to sleep."

To be continued........

(A/N: Well that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)