Chapter 38: Taking Care of Team CRDL

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 38 of this story and if you read the title you should probably know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Velvet P.O.V

"Velvet is sitting on a bench with her two sons hanging out with them today, and as she does someone starts walking up to her and it's someone she doesn't want near her or her kids...........
Cardin: "Well, well, well look at this. A freak with two..........well one a freak and the other okay."
Velvet: "You better watch how you talk to my sons Cardin."
Cardin: "You think I'm scared? I have had it with that guy scaring me. Now, I ain't scared anymore. And I think it's above time for him *points at Jack* to feel pain for the first time."
.........as he walks up to her all proud, (Y/N) appears in front of him freaking him out........
Cardin: "What the hell?"
(Y/N): "You threatening to hurt my kids Winchester?"
Cardin: "Oh, they're your kids?"
.........(Y/N) delivers a swift punch going through his aura breaking his nose, he staggers back..........
Cardin: "You son of a bitch."
(Y/N): "You better watch how you cuss around my kids."
.........then Bailey, Lightning, and Beck arrives..........
Dove: "Oh look, he didn't come alone."
(Y/N): "I could take you four at once, but normally can't do things alone."
Beck: "So, this must be the bullies you told us about."
Bailey: "How can these guys get into Beacon if all they do is bully?"
Lightning: "You four are poor examples of huntsmen, they're suppose to protect, not push around fellow huntsmen and huntresses."
(Y/N): "Like I said, unhuntsman like material."
Cardin: "Who gives you a right to judge?"
(Y/N): "Your actions can cause consequences. And I think you need to be taught a lesson for all the students you bullied in this school."
????: "I would agree."
..........everyone looks to see Ozpin standing there.........
Ozpin: "I'm afraid I'm gonna have to agree Mister Winchester, your behavior in bullying students is unacceptable. So, if you lose to Team WOLF here, you will be expelled."
Cardin: "Team WOLF? Why are they named that?"
(Y/N): "You'll see."
.........they walk off, then (Y/N) walks towards Velvet..........
(Y/N): "You okay?"
Velvet: "Yes. Thank you so much (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "I will never let him hurt you, *looks at Dash and Jack* and these two."
........he pats their heads and they giggle, then Bailey looks at them and smiles. Then (Y/N) had to make sure throughout the day Cardin wouldn't go anywhere near Velvet and his sons.........

3rd P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

..........it's the next day and everyone is in Goodwitch's class waiting for something that everyone's been talking about..........
Goodwitch: "Now, would Team WOLF and Team CRDL enter the arena."
.........they enter and Cardin and his team looks with cockiness, while (Y/N) and his team looks with determination. Then (Y/N) looks at Bailey, she nods. Then (Y/N) focuses his aura, then his eyes turned into red, then his hair turned red and his ears and tail comes out. Then Bailey does the same, then Cardin starts getting scared.........
Cardin: "What the hell?"
.........then as (Y/N) focuses his eyes turned a bright aqua blue, then his hair turned a bright silver. Then as he did everyone's eyes widen.........
Random Male Student 1: "How did he do that?"
Random Male Student 2: "Is that a semblance?"
Random Female Student 1: "She can do the same."
Cardin: "What the hell are you?"
(Y/N): "You'd be surprised. The reason why we're called Team WOLF, me and my sister Bailey. We're a new kind of Faunus species."
Dove: "Wait. With ears and tail growing, you're what those White Fang soldiers said you are.........."
(Y/N): "Werewolf Faunus."
...........everyone starts cheering and they get in fighting stance, then the horn goes off, then Cardin and his team rushes at them. But, (Y/N) with fast speed tackles Cardin, then Beck goes for Russel, Lightning goes for Sky, and Dove looks at Bailey who is breathing mad.........
Dove: "So, how's........."
.........he was interrupted by Bailey punching him, then she kicked him in the gut. She hits him with her weapon and knocks him on the ground. Then Beck walks slowly towards Russel and he cowers in fear. But, he tries to fight..........
Russel: "You're just a regular Wolf Faunus. I can tell."
Beck: "Wrong, I'm a Dire Wolf Faunus."
.........his eyes widen in fear, he goes for an attack. But, he kicks him in the gut. Then he uses his semblance and summoned 2 wolves and knocked him back. Then he runs in to deliver a running knee knocking him out, then Lightning used her semblance and freezes his legs, then she walks up to him he laughs nervously, then she kicked him back and froze him completely on the wall.........
Lightning: "Poor excuse for a Huntsman, and terrible at fighting."
.........then (Y/N) grabs Cardin by the throat, Cardin goes for a strike. And as he does his mace breaks and he looks freaked out............
Cardin: "Please, please, please, please I promise. I'll be a good huntsman, I won't bully anyone else. I'll starts being huntsman material. Anything you want."
(Y/N): "How about you leave?"
..........he used his Werewolf speed and delivered swift punching and acoustic seconds later Cardin feels it all, then he falls on the ground defeated. Then everyone cheers, and (Y/N) goes back to normal. Then (Y/N) and his team walks out the arena............
Velvet: "(Y/N)."
.........he turns around to see Velvet running up to him.........
(Y/N): What is it Velvet?"
Velvet: "It's Coco, here baby is being delivered."
(Y/N): "Thanks. I'm on my way."
.........he runs to the hospital, then Ozpin looks as he ran.........
Ozpin: (He actually did it. He unlocked Wolf's Courage, he is the one. He can defeat, her.)
........he arrives at the hospital to the room, then he goes through the door and he sees Coco holding his baby in her arms, he walks up to her and she looks at him.........
Coco: "Hey you made it."
(Y/N): "Oh my gosh. Is it........."
Coco: "It's a boy. You have another son."
........he opens his eyes, then he looks at Coco and smiles. Then he looks at (Y/N), then he reaches for him and Coco handed him to (Y/N) and he giggles..........
(Y/N): "He's amazing."
Coco: "Have you thought of a name?"
(Y/N): "I was thinking you should name him."
Coco: "How about.........Andy?"
(Y/N): "That's a perfect name."
..........then a day later Coco is discharged and (Y/N) places Andy with the other babies, then he plays with them. Then as the winning result from that fight between (Y/N)'s team and CRDL, they're now expelled and everyone is happy."

To be continued.........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know, and with that said, see y'all next time.)