Chapter 10: The Werewolf's first mate (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 10 of this story and the first lemon of this story, and with everyone's answers; Blake and Weiss will be in one lemon, and Cinder and Emerald will have a lemon chapter each

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"Yang was in (Y/N)'s dorm because for a month (Y/N)'s in heat and she took  the opportunity to be with him, Yang leans in to kiss him and already his Werewolf pheromones was kicking in and he went with it. Then Yang moves her hand down to his area and starts rubbing him, he groans and Yang feels him getting hard, then she goes to his area and takes off his pants, then his member springs out and her eyes widen at the size of his member........

Yang: "So big. Amazing."

........she leans forward and starts licking his member to the bottom to the tip and she then takes the whole thing in her mouth and starts to suck on it, as she does (Y/N) groans to the sensation. Then as it got night (Y/N)'s Werewolf parts appeared and Yang started to notice.........

Yang: "So, the wolf is finally free, now *takes off her shirt* how about I do this?"

.........she sticks his member between her breasts and rubs his member with them making (Y/N) groan and moan more, then she starts to suck on the tip of his member and (Y/N) couldn't do anything cause of the sensation. Then after acouple of minutes (Y/N) suddenly grunts and he releases his seed in her mouth. And acouple of gulps was heard and Yang takes her mouth off his member and she smiles at him.......

Yang: "Wow, you came so much."

.........(Y/N) looked at Yang for a minute then he grabs her and lays her down and starts sucking on Yang's breasts and she starts moaning, then she suddenly starts getting wet down her area and (Y/N) moves his hand to her area and starts rubbing her and she moans, then she takes off her shorts with her panties and (Y/N) moves to her area and starts licking it and Yang jolts at the sensation and starts to moan. Then after acouple of minutes she releases on (Y/N)'s face and in his mouth, Yang breathes hard and (Y/N) looks at Yang eye to eye........

(Y/N): "You really thought you try and take control?"

Yang: "Wait, you're in control of your wolf side?"

(Y/N): *chuckles* "That's right."

...........he then rubs the tip of his member at her entrance.......

(Y/N): "You ready?"

Yang: *nods* "Yes. I want it, please."

.......he moves forward and she whimpers a little as he moves forward, then (Y/N) feels him breaking through her hymen and he meets and obstacle and Yang looks at him and nods, then he continues and he instantly slams in her and she lets out a big moan as he's fully inside her.........

(Y/N): "Yang. Are you okay?"

Yang: "I'm.......i'm fine. You can move now."

........he then starts moving inside her and she lets out soft quiet moans, then he starts increasing his speed and Yang's moans became more frequent, then (Y/N) flips Yang on her hands and knees and he continues thrusting.........

Yang: "Oh (Y/N), that feels so good. Please *moans* don't stop, I might get addicted to this. Just please keep going."

..........he continues thrusting and eventually she releases on his member, then (Y/N) grabs Yang's legs and he sits down with her on his lap, then he starts bouncing her and adding thrusts, then he increases his speed and she moans frequently and she places her hand on his as he keeps thrusting.........