Chapter 29: A New Life! A Confession

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 29 of this story and if you read the title, then you should know what's gonna happen in this chapter,

And just a quick thing to say, I want to thank you readers for reading this book and it means a lot to me that you enjoyed reading this book and when I first started this book I never thought it would be where it is now. So, I want to thank you readers for reading and enjoying this book,

Oh and there will be a special announcement at the end of this chapter,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"It was a month after (Y/N) found out that Yang is pregnant and after that Blake and Weiss are announced they're pregnant as well, and Pyrrha, Nora, Velvet, Coco, Cinder, Emerald, and Neo are pregnant as well and (Y/N) knew he's gonna have a big family soon. (Y/N) was in his dorm with Yang and they were laying down and Yang's stomach got bigger and Ozpin's assumption, the baby grew faster than expected and (Y/N) rubbed Yang's stomach and he couldn't wait for his child to be born........

(Y/N): "Just any day now, and our child is gonna be born."

Yang: "Yep, and your other children is gonna be born."

(Y/N): *chuckles* "Yeah. I know, talk about a wolf pack."

.........Yang giggles and they kissed each other on the lips, and he stayed with Yang all day and as it got night they went to sleep and (Y/N) and Yang held hands..........

Yang P.O.V

Timeskip-Next Day

..........it was getting morning and Yang wakes up and she looks to see (Y/N) asleep and she smiles and kisses his cheek. Then she gets up and she goes to the dorm kitchen and as she did she felt something wet and she feels something going down her leg and she holds her stomach in pain and she breathes hard.........

Yang: "HELP. SOMEONE HELP."

.........she hears running and she sees (Y/N) and Ruby run in and (Y/N) kneels beside Yang.........

(Y/N): "Yang. What's the matter?"

Yang: "My.........my water broke."

(Y/N): "What? Oh god. Ruby, get Yang to the hospital now. Get my sister to help."

Ruby: *nods* "Okay."

........she helps Yang up and she helps her to the hospital and Bailey arrived and she helped take Yang to the hospital. They arrive and nurses immediately brought her to get ready to deliver the baby.........

3rd P.O.V

..........(Y/N) stayed behind and made sure everything for the baby is ready and he makes his way to the hospital and he runs up to the desk...........

(Y/N): "Excuse me, a pregnant woman came through here. She has blonde hair and liliac eyes."

Nurse: "Are you the father of the baby?"

(Y/N): "Yes."

Nurse: "This way please."

.........the nurse leads him to the room Yang's in and in the room Yang is starting to deliver the baby and (Y/N) runs in.........

(Y/N): "Am I late?"

Yang: "No, you made it."

........Yang screams and (Y/N) holds her hand and she breathes hard and she squeezes (Y/N)'s hand and (Y/N) didn't feel pain cause his Werewolf strength and Yang gives off one more push and as she did a baby cry was heard and they look........