Chapter 4: The First Transformation and a shocking discovery

(A/N: Well my fellow readers. Here's chapter 4 of this story and the start of the Werewolf power. And if you have suggestions let me know,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Team RWBY P.O.V

"It was night time and (Y/N) was sleeping with Yang because of his nightmares, then in the middle of the night she felt something soft and fluffy and she touched it and started feeling it..........

Yang: (Hm, something feels really soft. I like the feeling.)

........then she opens her eyes and she looks to see some kind of tail.........

Yang: *quietly* "What the?"

.........she follows in and it leads to (Y/N) and her eyes widen and she goes to his head to see his hair color changed to dark grey and what made her freak out, she saw different kind of wolf ears. When she saw this she freaked out and fell out her bed. And as she does she wakes Ruby, Weiss, and Blake..........

Yang: "Ow."

Weiss: "Yang, what are you doing?"

........Yang pointed to her bed and they look and (Y/N) woke up and what shocked them, they saw the ears and tail and his hair color changed. And more than that, his eye color was dark Aqua-Blue.........

Weiss: "What the?"

Ruby: "Huh."

Blake: "Are those.........ears and a tail?"

........he looks at Blake and he goes upside down to see her, and he tilts his head in a confusion like way and he looks at Ruby and Weiss, then he flips forward on his feet and when he was in the light of the cracked moon they looked at his eyes and they are amazed at the color of it.......

Weiss: (He has beautiful eye color.)

.........then Yang goes in bed with Blake and he turns around and they are amazed by the color of his eyes as well.........

Blake: (Wow. That beautiful eye color, I think he's actually cute with those ears.)

Yang: (He's ten times cute with those ears.)

........then Ruby gets from her bed and approaches (Y/N) and as she does he slowly turns his head to her and as she goes to him and sits beside him and she sees he's not dangerous.........

Ruby: *sighs of relief* "It's okay, he's good."

Weiss: "But, what happened to him?"

Yang: "I was sleeping and I felt something soft and I saw his tail and I looked his hair color changed and he had ears."

Blake: "I never knew he was a Faunus."

Weiss: "I don't know. He looked human, but I never knew this. Could this be his semblance?"

Ruby: "Whatever it is, he's really cute with this look."

........Ruby started rubbing his ears and as she does his tail starts wagging and the rest of the girls though it was really cute too......

Weiss: (That is super cute.)

Blake: (The cutest thing ever.)

Yang: (So he easily gets happy from that. Good advantage.)

........she stops rubbing his ears and they went back to sleep, then (Y/N) joins Yang in the sleep and she snuggles him with her and they drift back to sleep........