Loud

Last night was very... unsettling for the Paladins, they couldn't get any sleep at all because of a certain couple keeping them up all night.

      It was dark and quiet in the castle, everyone was getting ready to sleep until muffled screams and the bed creaking loudly was heard from miles away, metaphorically speaking. Pidge groaned and stuffed her face in her pillow, Lance grimaced and was being scarred for life, so he slid his headphones on and blasted his music to drown out the noises, Hunk was at the point where there were tears in his eyes, Shiro stared at the ceiling, rethinking his life decisions, Allura slept soundly, completely oblivious to what the noise was, Coran ended up sleeping in the cryopod.

        The next morning, all the Paladins sat in the kitchen, tired and lifeless. Dark bags under their eyes and their hair messy from a long night of tossing and turning. Keith and _________ walked in, stopping and staring wide eyed at their teammates. "Woah, bag check for everyone's eyes, amirite?" __________ joked, grinning while they stared blankly at her. She looked over at her boyfriend and frowned, "You were really rough last night, my legs are super sore." Shiro choked on his space goo, coughing and sputtering while Pidge rubbed her temple and let out a groan.

       "You two need to, either have separate rooms, or stop doing the frickle frackle in bed because you're costing everyone sleep." Lance angrily grumbled and Hunk nodded. "And we don't need to know how 'rough' Keith is." Pidge visibly cringed. ________ cocked her head to the side and raised a brow. "Well it's not my fault he throws hard, we had a pillow fight and to be honest, it felt like the pillows were bricks every time he'd hit me." She explained and everyone's mouth hung. "And this genius thought it'd be a good idea to jump on the bed to dodge the pillows." Keith added. "Well it did work didn't it?" She countered and he raised a brow. "_________... you didn't even dodge one."

    "Wait... you guys had a pillow fight?" Shiro finally spoke up after his cough attack. The two of them nodded, everyone mentally facepalmed. "You two should be less... loud next time..."