Envy

{Jealous! Keith X Reader}

{Requested}

(Warning: lime-y)

      I don't know what Lance was trying to accomplish by hitting on me with pick up lines when he knew that I was dating Keith, well I have been for a few months now. The Blue Paladin wouldn't hit on me when we were alone, oh no, he would hit on me when I was in Keith's presence. I don't know why, perhaps he just did it because of his whole rivalry with him.

      This was obviously not going to end well...

    "Hey _________, are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only Ten-I-See."

      Cue the facepalm, Jealous boyfriend, and finger guns from Lance.

      "Leave __________ alone, Lance. She's my girlfriend, not yours to be flirting with."

      Of course that didn't stop the Cuban, he began to take it up a notch by stealing me away for some spa treatments, or to 'help' clean Blue, which we would but it would always end up in a water fight. Lance had always been a good friend of mine and we never held romantic feelings toward one another, but Keith started to see Lance as a threat.

       Keith would always growl or curse under his breath whenever he'd see Lance talk to me, of course the Cuban would notice so he'd put on a smug face and start complimenting me, followed by a wink. This made Keith's face red from irritation, and if you'd look hard enough, you could probably see some steam rise from his head.

       We were all in the training room, taking a rest from vigorous activities, getting prepared for our next battle. I walked over to one of the benches and sat down, grabbing my towel and water pouch. I saw Lance make his way over to me, sitting rather close.

      "How's it hanging beautiful~" He bent over and grabbed his water pouch from beneath the bench and took a swig from it, setting it beside him and wiping his mouth using the back of his hand.

      I rolled my eyes playfully and elbowed him in the arm, causing him to let out a chuckle, this made Keith look over at us while he sat next to Hunk. He gazed at me softly but soon turned into daggers when he looked at Lance. Hunk raised a brow at the sudden change and followed his gaze.

       "What's with the glare, Keith?" He asked and the Red Paladin shook his head.

       "Nothing..." He lied, it wasn't actually nothing, Lance was getting all lover boy on his girlfriend.

      Hunk of course knew he was lying because it was painfully obvious on Keith's sudden aggression when Lance and __________ talked. Also he knew that Lance was doing it on purpose for revenge from the last time Keith and him butted heads. Hunk of course stayed out of it because he knew there wouldn't be a good outcome.

     I felt Lance drape his arm over my shoulder as he talked about helping the refugees in our next mission. I paid no mind to it.

      Coran walked into the training room, a holographic screen floating in front of him.

      "Terrific work today Paladins, I think we should end training on a good note." His gloved fingers danced along the screen and it dissipated.

   Lance and I stood up, making our way out of the training room, little did I know, him and Keith were having a glare off behind my back as I walked past the door.

    "What do you think you're doing?" Keith asked Lance once she was out of sight.

       "What do you mean?" Lance stopped and turned around at the furious paladin with an amused glint in his eyes.