HotHeaded

{Keith X Altean Goddess! Reader}

     Keith struggled to fight off sentries as they were quickly outnumbering him, he swung his sword and penetrated one, pulling his blade out and slicing another's head off.

      He used his shield to block any attacks, having many close calls and almost getting hurt. The Red Paladin started to have second thoughts about this mission to receive the Red Lion.

       Everything went smoothly until his doubts got the best of him. Once he had found the Red Lion, she wouldn't lower the luminescent barrier. The longer he stayed trying to convince her to open up, she never faltered, thus the Galra sentries came and he got into this whole mess. 

      "C'mon Red! I'm your pilot, let me in!" Keith grunted as his feet where swiped out from under him, making him fall to his back and dropping his Bayard. The sentry pointed it's gun point blank to his forehead. Right before the sentry had a chance to pull the trigger, the giant robotic lion roared and stood up, making the ground rumble and the sentry loose it's balance, falling over and pulling the trigger, shooting at another sentry by accident.

         Red leaned down and opened her mouth, welcoming her pilot. Keith was quick to jump on his feet and rush towards his lion, picking up his Bayard while more lasers fired past him.

▪▪▪

        "What took you so long?! We almost died of boredom waiting for you!" Lance pulled his helmet off whilst walking into the control room of the castle, where everyone had gathered. Keith crossed his arms and sent a glare at the Cuban.

      "The Red Lion didn't want to open up for me. Wasn't my fault I took so long." The half Galran muttered.

       There was a loud clatter that resounded from outside the control room interuppting everyone, making them turn their heads.

      "Di-Did everyone hear that? Or was that just me?" Hunk spoke up, fidgeting nervously.

      "Nope, We heard it." Pidge replied.

       "I say we check it out." Shiro suggested and everyone nodded besides Hunk who only gulped nervously. Poor boy.

        They all followed the source of the noise that led to the kitchen.

         Shiro was first to peek his head and saw a woman reaching for one of the cabinets that were too far up from her reach. Plates and food goo scattered all over the floor. The woman got hold of the cabinet and opened it, it was empty. She sighed and slammed it shut, jumping down from the counter.

      She turned around and all the Paladins got a perfect view of her face, she had {F/C} Altean markings on her cheekbones, vibrant {E/C} eyes, and {S/C} skin decorated with beautiful faded scars all shapes and sizes. She wore an unpigmented colored peplo that draped over her stature. The Paladins' jaws dropped on sight of her.

      She looked up and her eyes narrowed into a hard glare, she raised her hand and a beautiful sword appeared in her hand.

       "Who are you? Show yourselves." She comanded with a thick but alluring accent, there was so much authority in her voice yet it seemed so soft in a way.

      The five Paladins stepped into view and once Keith made eye contact with her, she lowered her sword. "Oh hello Keith, Paladin of the Red Lion. I'm sure you are aware of who I am." She smirked and he nodded slowly, the four Paladins stared at him and the stranger with wide eyes.

       Her sword dissipated and she crossed her arms jutting her hip out in a sassy manner, a smug look on her face.

      "So, you all must be the Paladins of new. I must say you are a very diverse bunch, quite small though." She eyed all of them and her gaze paused at Keith, his face contorted in confusion and amazement.