Hiatus...Again

Okay, before you take this out of context and start freaking out, let me explain what is going down on the last week of June.

    My family insisted that I'd go on a huge camping trip with alot of people my age, mostly because the place I am going is offering scholarships to get into really good schools and such.

      Now this is going to be very different for me since I am a very introverted person (cue feigned surprise) and I heard there was going to be like 1,000+ kids and many activities that involve lots of team work and socializing, plus I don't know anyone who's going, so... I'm probably gonna be left alone for most of the time since my awkward self can't handle social situations.  However I'm not going to hold a grudge on my family for making me dive head first into this camping trip, I know they want me to get this scholarship because they know it's for the best of my future. And honestly I'm grateful for that.

     Speaking of which, the couselors had just assigned me a cabin a couple days ago and I'm put with 50 other girls that I don't even know.

   It's honestly really nerve wracking like W o W.

    Back to what I was saying.

  I won't have any cell service or WiFi to update the book so it'll be on "on hold" for seven days.

   I know most of you are probably really annoyed with me coming back and then leaving again, I'm sincerely sorry. However it's not going to stop me from updating when I come back.

    Oh and before I forget, alot of you have been asking about the Kral Zera Chapter, I am making a part two and it will probably be posted later tonight since I have some errands to run today :)

~Max