The Kral Zera Part II

Keith's Return

     《WARNING: Season 6 Spoilers!》

         I let out a battle cry as I charged towards Sendak, unsheathing my sword and clashing it against his prosthetic. A smirk played on his face as he merely pushed me away as if I were as light as a feather.

"You are no match for me, Weakling." His deep voice boomed, I felt the anger rise within me, making me fight more impulsively.

I striked again, this time, I jinxed him to thinking I was aiming for his face but I slid between his legs and used the momentum to twist my body and pounce on his back, I readied my sword to drive into the nape of his neck but it was already too late when he grabbed me by the ankle, pulling me off and tossing me to the side.

     Luckily I was able to land, my boots skid across the ground, the debris clouded the area so it was hard for my mask to detect the enemy.

       The silence in the air made me feel dreadful, anxious, maybe even fearful. I didn't know if he would stalk up on me and kill me on the spot. Would it be quick and painless? Or slow and excruciating.

     My breathing was erratic as I scanned the area, which was no use because of it being clouded from the explosions. My steps were slow and quiet, that way it'd be harder for him to find me.

    I kept my guard up and my sword ready, waiting for Sendak to charge at me.

     Then I heard it.

   I heard Keith yell my name a distance away.

    "Keith?! Keith! Where are you?!" I shouted back, a wave of relief almost subsided the panic I felt in that moment.

     "__________! I see you, I'm behind you!"

    Sure enough when I turned around, he was there in his Marmora uniform besides his mask. Just looking at him made me feel at home. I felt a smile make its way onto my face as my feet carried me to sprint towards him.

     Then all the happiness I felt, disappeared when I saw Sendak appear behind him, a knowing psychotic smirk on his face.

    I tried to scream but nothing came out, I tried to run faster but the harder I tried, the slower I went. I saw Sendak draw his prosthetic, driving it into Keith's back, the tip going through his chest.

       Keith coughed up crimson as his face went pale, Sendak pulled his prosthetic out and Keith fell limply to the ground.

     I screamed and cried as I tried to move towards my fiance, desperate to save him. It was too late.

     Sendak looked up at me, his red eye glowing.

           "You're next, weakling."

▪▪▪

     "________! You're okay, Breathe, it was just another nightmare!" I felt my body being pulled into another, my breaths were uneven and rapid, my head spun, my bones felt like jelly.

     Hot tears ran down the sides of my face as the person who hugged me, kept whispering sweet nothing's into my ear to calm me down.

Lance.

     The Cuban boy hugged me as I gripped onto his arms, he rubbed my back soothingly, reminding me to breathe.

       I noticed that I wasn't in my room, I was in the lounge room, I must've fallen asleep after our mission to the Kral Zera.