Park Seo Joon

"For crying out loud! If you dont come out there right now I'll drag you myself!" I yelled at my bestfriend who is dressing up in her room.

"God! Can't you wait?!" She yelled back.

"You've been there for 3 hours! How much longer do you need?!"

Her head popped out of the door.

"Yah! You're still have curlers on!" I pointed at her.

She looked up at her hair and smirked.

"This? I'll just take it off and I'm all set. Wait for 1 more minute." Then she went back in

"You said that an hour ago!"

"Don't you want me to be pretty?" She yelled out.

"Who cares?! At this rate no one will see you since we are so freakin late!"

"There. All done." I heard her say.

"Thank Go..." I was dumbstrucked as soon as I saw her walked out of her bedroom.

She was wearing a short black haltered dress which is hugging her body like a second skin and showing way too much of her legs.
When she turned around I gawked at her.

I saw her back. Her FULL BACK! the line of her dress is only a centimeter shy away from her behind.

"YAH! OLIVE WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!?!" I yelled at her.

"What?! Is it bad??" She looked at her dress and twirl around. Giving me a show of her back

"Stop! Stop doing that!"

"What? This?" She turned again.

"Yah! I said stop it!"

"What is wrong with you?!"

I walked towards her and snap the string on her dress.

"Ow!!"

"What's this huh? Huh? Is this even a dress?!"

"Yes its a cocktail dress. We are going to a cocktail party."

"No you're not."

"What?"

"You're not going out looking like that!"

"What'a wrong with it? I think I look good." She said as she smooth her dress and was about to make another turn..

"Don't you dare finish that twirl. " I grabbed her arm.

"Ok. Enough. What's your problem. You told me to look good and I did! Now you don't want to go out with me?"

"You look too good! Too good to eat! And I don't want anyone gawking at you like you're some kind of meat! I might kill someone!"

"Why."

"What do you mean why!?"

"Why don't you want some other guys to look at me Seo Joon?"

"Because.... Ah.. I..."

"Tell me."

"I hate it when some other guy look at you! It makes my blood boil! I wann snap their neck! Jab their eyes! I don't want them to want what I want for...." My eyes widen.

*Shit...*

"You want me...?" She took a step forward at me. I took one step back.

I cleared my throat.

"I mean is.. uhm.. you see.." I stuttered.

"Spit it out. Do you or do you not like me?"

I looked at her.

"If you can't be honest at me atleast be honest to yourself." She softly said.

"Yes"

"Huh?"

"I want you. I like you!.... I think... no. I know.. I love you.."

She smiled at me.

"You do?"

I nod.

She ran and jumped at me. I think I heard a rip when she wrapped her legs around me. I laughed.

"What took you so long..."

"I'm sorry. I guess I'm afraid... you don't see me like that."

"You're so stupid."

She then kissed me hard and I kissed her back as hard as she did. I heard her moan as I gently bit her lower lip.

"I think I just ruined my dress.." she whispered, tryinh to catch her breath like I do.

I gently kissed her neck, then tugged her ear with my teeth. Then I kissed her jawline.

She sighed.

"Well.. let me help you out of your dress..." I whispered in her ear. She giggled

"What about your party?"

"What party?" I said then I kissed her again and never letting her go we went to her bedroom and closed thd door.

Olive's dress c/o: http://www.dreamitwearit.com

com