Ji Chang Wook 4

I looked at my watch for the nth time.

*11:15pm*

She should be here soon. I know she would.

I took a sipon my beer and looked down the dance floor from where I'am right now.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of her.

I quickly turned to where she was. Her friends dragging her to the dance floor. I took another gulped of my beer and looked at my companion and nod.

He nod and left.

I leaned over the rail and watched her as she  started to dance with her friends. I smiled. You would know she's a dancer even with the little movement she does.

The short red dress she wore compliments her tan skin.

It rides a little when she moves her hips. I can hear myself growl softly.

I watched as one guy tried to make his wayvto her group. She shooked her head and turned her back on him

*Good Girl...* I thought.

I watched him tried again and I can feel my hand gripping the beer bottle a little hard.

She raised her hand at him and shooked her head again and she walked away with her friends. They walked towards the other end of the dance floor.

I smiled.

They've not been there for more than 5 minutes a group of guys walked towards them. One of them made his way to her.

She was totally unware that my companion reached him before he reached her. He stopped him and led him away.

I smirked.

I took a longer gulped of my beer and then placed the bottle on the table. I signaled my remaining companion and we made our way down to the dance floor.

We stayed in the shadows. Watching her and her friends. They were having a great time and I smiled to myself.

I eyed another group who was looking at her.

I sighed.

*This is crazy...*

I watched them when the waiter brought them several drinks. I watched as one of them pointed at her and the waiter left with the drinks and went to her.

I signaled my companion and he went to follow.

Before the waiter can reached her, my companion made a grabbed on his shoulder and led him to me.

The waiter looked at me in awe.

"Leave it here." I simply said. He nodded and was about to leave when I called him back.

"Don't bring those girls drinks from strangers. Do you understand?" He nod.

"And bring me their bill too.."

He nod again and left.

I watched them from where I sat at the back of the room. I smiled when she would laugh. I love watching her dance. She was having a great time.

I looked at my watch and was surprised at the time.

I called my 2 companions who where standing and guarding near her group. I whispered something to them and stood up.

I turned and looked at her one last time. She was looking at her watch and whispered to her friend.

Her friend nod and kissed her goodbye.

I hurriedly left the club and got in my waiting car.

As soon as we started to drive away. I saw her standing outside the bar. Looking at my tinted car and then hailed for a taxi.

---------------------------

I took of my pumps and threw them by the shoe closet. I dropped my keys and bag too and tiptoed to the first room.

I opened the door and peeked inside.

My son sleeping soundly covered in his cars blanket. I slowly walked inside and kissed his head and left quietly.

I walked towards the second room and opened the door.

My husband sleeping. I smiled and gently closed the door and opened the little lamp by my vanity mirror.

He woke up slowly.

"You're home?"

I nod and sat by his side of the bed and turned my back at him. He slowly opened my zipper.

"You too.. " I teased him.

"Huh?"

"Oh please Chang Wook. I know you were at the bar."

"I was not. I was here all the time."

"Yeah right." I stood up and let my dress fell down to my feet. I took some cotton pads and make up remover. I put some remover on the pad when he took it from me.

"Close your eyes." He said softly. And I did. He gently removed my make up.

"I saw your 2 body guards lurking around me on the dance floor. I know they would stop any guys that would even try to talk to us."

"So? They just must be there having a good time too.."
He answered.

"You paid for our bills. You intercepted any drinks offered to us."

He didn't answered.

"I saw your car." I finished.

He laughed softly. "You got me Yeobo..." he leaned dow. And kissed my forehead.

"It was girls night out." I pouted.

"I know.. I know.. but when you said someone tried to dance with you girls last time. I got worried...."

"So you let your stalker tendency get the best of you?" I raised my eyebrow at him. He smiled sheepishly.

"I got to protect what's mine."

"Hmp... do you want me to do that to your boys nigjt out next week?"

"I wouldn't mind!" He smiled widely.

"Of course you don't." I laughed.

"Thank you for taking care of me tonight..."

"Anytime..." He leaned down and kissed me.