Kim Soo Hyun 2

"Yeoboseo?" I asked groggily. It's 3 am and some freakin person dared to call me at this hour?!

Do they have a death wish!

"Hi.. This is the Strip.. the bar at Cheongdam..."

"What?!" I barked at the caller.

The caller cleared his throat.

"We have a customer who passed out...."

I let out a big sigh. "I'll be there soon..." I said and hung up the phone.

I covered myself with my blanket and screamed!

"I'm gonna kill him!"

-------------------------

My hair on a messy bun, with a large coat to cover my pj's and on my sneakers. I scanned the room as soon as I arrived at the bar.

I found him by the bar sleeping.

I groaned.

I made my way to him quickly and as soon as I reached him I slapped his arm.

"Yah!  또?! (ddo - again?!) 죽을래?! (jug eul lae -Do you want to die?!)" I hissed at his ear.

I bowed my thanks to the staff of the bar and yanked him by the collar.. or at least I tried to.

God he's heavy!

"일어나 라!! (il-eona la - Get up!!)"

He didn't budged.

I pushed him.

"Get up now or so help me..."

He stirred a littled and turned his head to me. He opened his eyes and smile.

"Bestie!! He exclaimed. I cringed.

He stood up and yanked me for a hug.

"Aww... my bestfriend picked me up. I knew I can depend on you."

"Gerroff me!" I pushed him away from me causing him to stumble. I made a grab for his arm to steady him but he went down and taking me with him.

I let out a groan and he just laughed.

"Yah... am I bad if  sometimes I imagine how you would look on top of me?" He winked.

I quickly pushed myself up and gave him a stomp on his guts.

"Ow!"

"일어나 라!! (il-eona la - Get up!!)"

He tried. I tell you. He did try to get up but on his drunken state and my limited patience.. It was bad.

I grabbed his ear and yanked him up.

"아파! (apa - it hurts!)" He whined.

I said my thanks again to the staff and dragged him out of there.

I flagged a taxi and took him to his place.

As soon as we were in his bedroom. I started to work.

I took out his pj's and towel. I wiped his face and hands.

I pulled him to me to take off his shirt.

But it was like dressing a dead!

"God you're so heavy!" I grunted.

I tried to take off his shirt but he was being difficult!

"Yah... 하지마! (hajima - Don't!) .I'm in a relationship. My girlfriend will be pissed!)

I hit him in the head.

"Yah! You don't have a girlfriend dumb jerk!"

After trying to take off his shirt, I gave up. I went to his pants.

"하지마! (hajima - Don't!) Can't you take a hint!" He yelled and pushed me.

I fell off the bed with a thumped and quickly recovered. I smack him in the head again.

"Stop messing around! You stink!"

"My girlfriend will be so pissed..." he muttered.

"Who?! You don't have one!" I yelled at him

"Ha! I do have one! Her name is Tahnie! So take a hike! She will kill me!"

I was dumbstrucked. This idiot just called me....

"What did you say?"

"Hmmmm?"

I grabbed his face and made him face me.

"Open your eyes you idiot. What did you say?!"

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Hey bestie! Whatchadoin here?"

"Come to your senses!"

"You know some girl tried to undress me... I said no! I said you will kill me... I did good huh?" He laughed.

Again.. this jerk is playing with my head.

"Why do you always do this? You get yourself drunk and then you'll confess your feelings for me?! I can't eventl tell if your joking or not!"

"I will never joke about how I feel for you. Never. I love you. I always have. I always will... you just don't believe me... I just can't say it if Ivm not drunk.. Afraid of rejections....you know.." he pouted.

I didn't say anything. I just sat there staring at my bestfriend who is half naked, wondering when he will confess to me when he is sober.